Wordless Wednesday: Reaching out to you

Wordless Wednesday

January 23, 2019

Reaching out

I’m reaching out to you….

Debbie xx

************************************

Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – stay in touch by clicking any of these buttons.

TwitterInstagramPinterest, G+Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can Contact me here

Wednesday again bitmoji

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: Reaching out to you

1. January 23, 2019 at 12:17 pm

Really pretty Deb – and I can see that you’re enjoying using your macro lens – it certainly makes us appreciate the beauty around us doesn’t it?

• January 23, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Yes I am enjoying learning new skills Leanne and I am much more aware of the everyday beauty around us.

2. January 23, 2019 at 12:35 pm

I agree – this is a beautiful shot…with a very creative and enticing caption! 🙂

• January 23, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Thanks so much Donna, it’s been fun learning and putting it into practise. I like reaching out to everyone 🙂

3. Dee | Grammy's Grid
    January 23, 2019 at 1:36 pm

Nice, great shot!

4. Nancy
    January 24, 2019 at 12:53 am

Gorgeous shot, Deb! You have a real talent in composition (at least to my untrained eye! ) Reaching out is absolutely right for this photo, too.

5. January 24, 2019 at 1:37 am

Lovely photo Deb, looks gorgeous! Very professional!!

6. January 24, 2019 at 11:44 am

You are nailing that “wordless” post on Wednesday. 🙂 Love the colour of the flower.

7. January 26, 2019 at 8:13 am

Absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing.

• January 28, 2019 at 9:17 am

My pleasure Christie! Always love connecting and reaching out to others in the blogosphere.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )