Saying Hello to Friday – with flowers

Hello Friday…..

Stop trying to ‘fix’ yourself;

You’re not broken!

You are perfectly imperfect

and powerful beyond measure.

Steve Maraboli

Quote by Steve Maraboli, photos by me!

I’m quite enjoying my flowers and quotes posts on a Friday 🙂

I really need to take my own advice 🙂

Today started with a relaxing massage and will finish with movies and dinner with friends.  Practising some self care 😊❤️

Self care

Enjoy the weekend ahead.

Deb xx

Are you on Instagram? Check out Deb’s World here: Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s stay in touch!

TwitterInstagramPinterestG+Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can contact me by clicking here

Nominated in Best Lifestyle Blog category
Nominated in Best Lifestyle Blog category

One thought on “Saying Hello to Friday – with flowers

1. February 8, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Sounds like a perfect day.

2. February 8, 2019 at 9:17 pm

Enjoy your evening and have a lovely weekend 😊

3. February 8, 2019 at 10:54 pm

Such a nice day you have planned!

• February 11, 2019 at 5:57 pm

It was just what I needed! Thanks for reading and for your comment.

4. February 9, 2019 at 11:27 am

Lovely, Debbie. I’m motivated to take pics of flowers, too, tired of the cold and gray here! Congrats on your nomination, so nice to see all the different categories for 2019!

5. February 10, 2019 at 2:46 am

Sounds like a wonderful Friday!

6. February 10, 2019 at 10:11 am

Love the quote, and the flowers. They go perfectly together!

• February 11, 2019 at 5:59 pm

Many thanks Donna, I’m enjoying practising my photography and flowers are good subjects 😊

7. February 11, 2019 at 10:46 pm

I’m still smiling at all your little emoji selves that are popping up at the end of each post Deb – I think I admire them even more than your photography (how shallow am I?)

• February 16, 2019 at 6:28 pm

Haha, this made me laugh Leanne! I wondered if anyone noticed them and now I know at least one person has taken note of them!! I’ll keep doing them just for you now 🙂

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )