Wordless Wednesday: Bending over Backwards

Wordless Wednesday

February 20, 2019

You can read about A Backwards Attitude by Louis Pratt, on display at Canberra’s Arboretum, here and in this article here.

Lots of ‘thoughtful’ captions could be applied I’m sure but it’s Wordless Wednesday 🙂

Debbie xx

************************************

Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – stay in touch by clicking any of these buttons.

TwitterInstagramPinterest, G+Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can Contact me here

It's Wordless Wednesday

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: Bending over Backwards

1. February 20, 2019 at 12:53 pm

A $70,000 donation!! That would make me flip over backwards as well! 🙂

• February 20, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Yes I didn’t mention that in my post, I thought I’d let others read about it for themselves!!

2. February 20, 2019 at 1:58 pm

It is a win-win situation for the artist and the community. I believe art should be in public places brings more culture and artistical subjects to more people than art galleries, which can be foreboding places for those that feel they need to be art educated to enjoy what’s on offer.

• February 20, 2019 at 7:23 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with you Suz, and I love finding these quirky artworks while out and about! The Mathematician also gets in on the act and suggests things like this for me to include in my blog these days :0

• February 20, 2019 at 7:39 pm

Good on you Mr. Mathematician, a good chap to have around 😊 Keep him on Deb 😉

3. February 21, 2019 at 12:53 am

Wish I could bend like that, might help my back a bit! Really like quirky art installations like that though.

• February 21, 2019 at 10:04 pm

Yes he’s got great movement in those hips doesn’t he? It was a fun find.

4. February 21, 2019 at 10:57 am

Oh to travel in your shoes, and venture forth to all the places & sights you’ve seen. What an adventure that would be. Personally, I would almost bend over backwards to walk in your shoes. But wait! I can save my tender 63 year old back, and simply click on your blog posts, because you’re always generous enough to share. Thanks for that!!! 🙂

5. Jo
    February 21, 2019 at 1:15 pm

Great story and great pic…

• February 21, 2019 at 10:02 pm

Thanks Jo, it was really interesting to find it!!

6. Dee | Grammy's Grid
    February 24, 2019 at 1:51 pm

Oh gosh, that hurts my back just looking at it! It’s awesome that he donated it and I read it’s life size too! Some people are just soooo talented!!!

• February 24, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Isn’t it great Dee? Thanks for your visit and comment, I always appreciate hearing from you 🙂

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )