Say hello to Friday Flowers!

Hello Friday…

be like the flower

turn your face to the sun

Kahlil Gibran

Today’s quote is by Kahlil Gibran and photos by me (at Nest Cinema Cafe in Tumbarumba)!

I’m quite enjoying my flowers and quotes posts on a Friday, hope you are too.

Enjoy the weekend ahead and feel free to drop me a message to say hello from wherever you are in the world 🙂

Deb xx

Weekend is here

Are you on Instagram? Check out Deb’s World here: Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s stay in touch!

TwitterInstagramPinterestG+Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can contact me by clicking here

One thought on “Say hello to Friday Flowers!

1. February 22, 2019 at 12:38 pm

What a gorgeous flower! Is it in your garden?

• February 22, 2019 at 12:51 pm

No unfortunately not! It’s in the garden of our local cafe and was too stunning to ignore 🙂 . Thanks and happy Friday 🙂

2. February 22, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Thanks for brightening my day Deb and have a great weekend. xx

• February 24, 2019 at 8:29 pm

Thanks Sue, it’s been a fun weekend full of family and friends and no time for social media. Glad it brightened your day 🙂

3. February 23, 2019 at 12:47 am

What a beautiful, sunny flower. Just right to put a smile on my face for the weekend. Still loving your Insta feed by the way. Gorgeous photos.

• February 24, 2019 at 8:28 pm

Thanks so much for the comment on my insta feed Jo, it’s much appreciated 🙂 . I just aim to share and have fun.

4. February 23, 2019 at 2:22 am

That is gorgeous!! Any idea what type of flower that is?

5. February 23, 2019 at 6:28 am

How did you know that pink was my favourite colour?! What a beautiful image to start the day! 🙂

• February 24, 2019 at 8:27 pm

So happy to help your day start off so well, pink is one of my faves too 🙂

6. Nancy
    February 24, 2019 at 1:30 am

So Cheerful Deb…Thank you for this…I needed it today.

• February 24, 2019 at 8:26 pm

I’m so glad to have been able to share some cheer Nancy! Take care 🙂

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )