Wordless Wednesday: Tumbafest Fun

Tumbafest 2019
Tumbafest 2019

You can read more about it here: 12 tips for a perfect Tumbafest

Debbie xx

************************************

Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – stay in touch by clicking any of these buttons.

TwitterInstagramPinterest, G+Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can Contact me here

It's Wordless Wednesday

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: Tumbafest Fun

1. February 27, 2019 at 1:27 pm

Ooh, that does look like fun! And, I’m totally jealous of your weather!

Liked by 2 people

• February 27, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Such a fun weekend Donna, and the weather was superb. The best part was having Emilia with us this year, although I was probably way more excited than she was 🙂

2. February 27, 2019 at 2:13 pm

Such a beautiful place

3. February 27, 2019 at 9:22 pm

Such ‘fresh’ looking photography, Debbie. I especially love the coloured flags against the green of the trees in the second photo.

• February 27, 2019 at 9:50 pm

Thanks Hugh, it was all very pretty with the sunlight through the trees. And a great weekend too! Luckily we’re a bit of an oasis considering the dreadful heatwave been experiencing around the area. I took a nice shot of the flags reflected in the creek later in the day too which I’ve shared on my facebook page.

4. Jo
    February 28, 2019 at 12:47 pm

How great was the weather? I really need to get down for it some year…

5. March 1, 2019 at 3:21 am

I love the idea of narrating a story through pictures. I know you weren’t allowed to use words but I can vouch for the fact it was an incredibly fun day out! 🙂

6. March 1, 2019 at 3:35 am

I want some Tumbafest, looks like a great experience and of course great weather.

7. March 3, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Looks like a lot of fun Deb.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )