Hello Friday, hello flowers

Hello Friday…

Like a candle in the wind

These simple (and sometimes pesky) potato vine flowers reminded me of candles when I photographed them, how about you? What do you see?

I’m quite enjoying my flowers posts on a Friday, I hope you are too.

Enjoy the weekend ahead and feel free to drop me a message to say hello from wherever you are in the world 🙂

Deb xx

Weekend is here

Are you on Instagram? Check out Deb’s World here: Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s stay in touch!

TwitterInstagramPinterestG+Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can contact me by clicking here

One thought on “Hello Friday, hello flowers

1. March 1, 2019 at 12:13 pm

Those are happy flowers!! Have a great weekend! Sending a big hello from Florida!!

• March 1, 2019 at 12:18 pm

Yay Michelle, so happy to have you say hello from Florida! I agree they are happy little flowers 🙂 It’s the first day of Autumn here today but it’s still a hot one, I think summer is keen to stick around!

2. March 1, 2019 at 2:22 pm

They do look like
    candles! Happy weekend. Loving all those characters too!

3. March 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm

Hello from a soggy but still unseasonably warm London. Oddly flowers are at the forefront of the mind just now since Project Natural Confetti is now firmly underway as we collect blossom from the garden to dry it and bag it with the aim of creating enough natural confetti for the Vet’s wedding in August. The hope is we will have petals all grown in our garden enough for everyone. So just now it’s camellias and crocuses and daffs. Wish us luck in our collecting…

Liked by 2 people

• March 1, 2019 at 7:44 pm

How beautiful Geoff!! Hello to you. We did that for our daughter’s wedding too but it was a spontaneous decision on the day and we madly scurried around the garden collecting petals to throw at them!! It was fun but I think you’re doing it in a much better way – by planning it for a start 😊 good luck to you all.

• March 2, 2019 at 11:12 am

Thanks Debbie… they’ll be more posts for sure…

• March 5, 2019 at 5:02 am

Love that idea and makes your daughters wedding more connected to your garden and her parents. We had rose petals. Due to our young nieces excitment their baskets also went into the air 🙂

• March 5, 2019 at 4:50 pm

I think that’s such a lovley image of happiness Suz!

4. Deb
    March 1, 2019 at 8:10 pm

We’re only just starting to see daffodils, crocuses and snowdrops peeking through the ground here so it’s lovely to share the view of your lovely summer flowers!

• March 3, 2019 at 4:38 pm

Thanks Deb, I’m sharing while I can before autumn and winter make an appearance!

5. March 1, 2019 at 9:08 pm

Beautiful delicate flowers Deb, gorgeous photographs. Happy weekend 🙂

6. March 2, 2019 at 2:09 am

Great photos as always Deb and they look exactly like candles, sunny summer candles.

7. March 2, 2019 at 2:19 am

White blossoms are always so sublime! I’m about to fill up my IG feed with flowers! Spring is just around the corner here in Northern California!

8. Nancy
    March 2, 2019 at 4:43 am

Hi Deb,
    This brightened my day…it’s cold here in Michigan. This is the only day since we’ve been here that it hasn’t snowed!

• March 3, 2019 at 4:37 pm

That’s lovely to hear Nancy! Hope the weather improves for you soon 🙂 It’s nice and warm here if that’s any consolation.

9. March 3, 2019 at 10:58 am

These really do look like little candles.
    Very cool photos, Deb!

• March 3, 2019 at 4:36 pm

Candles were my first thoughts when I saw them Donna, so I just went with that description! Thanks so much x

10. March 5, 2019 at 5:03 am

The yellow flowers so you Deb 🙂 fab photo!

• March 5, 2019 at 4:49 pm

Thanks Suz, I’m enjoying getting the hang of this new lens my sister lent me.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )