Wordless Wednesday: Sunlight through the trees

Wordless Wednesday

Sunlight through the trees in the forest
Sunlight through the trees

March 6 2019

All my Wordless Wednesday posts can be found by clicking this link  – It’s harder than you think to go Wordless, but I try to do just that each Wednesday, by sharing a photo that tells the story.

Debbie xx

************************************

Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – stay in touch by clicking any of these buttons.

TwitterInstagramPinterest, Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can Contact me here

Wednesday again bitmoji

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: Sunlight through the trees

1. March 6, 2019 at 9:29 am

It is hard to go completely wordless. You do an awesome job.
    I love this photo — it has so many different stories to share!

• March 6, 2019 at 9:50 am

Thanks Donna! Now that you’ve opened the conversation I can use some words 🙂 It was actually a recent work day for me where I do the odd day as an outdoor activity leader with school camps. It’s only the odd day here and there so it’s no great hardship! I love the light streaming through the tress and one of the students is leading their partner, who is blindfolded, through a rope course in the forest. It’s great to see their team work and communication skills improve to make sure their friend is kept safe. Maybe I should have used some words in the post to explain it but I’m so pleased you can see much of the story in your own way.

2. March 6, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Love the photo Deb and youre so right about it hard to go wordless. Blogging is all about words usually isn’t it? Do you go wordless in real life on Wednesdays too? No talking?

• March 6, 2019 at 7:50 pm

Uh NO!!!!!!!😂 that would be just a bit too hard. But a good thought😊 thanks for the comment about my photo, I really like it too.

3. March 6, 2019 at 9:22 pm

Hi Deb, I guessed what was going on…Louise

• March 6, 2019 at 9:28 pm

Good on you Louise! We’re working there again tomorrow 🙂

• March 6, 2019 at 9:40 pm

Is that a Rotary or School activity…or a combo of the two? From memory…

• March 7, 2019 at 9:31 pm

It’s a school activity Louise and we are employed by the owners to help with activities. It’s hard work at times but fun!

4. Deb
    March 7, 2019 at 1:17 am

What a lovely place to take part in some team building outdoor activities!

• March 7, 2019 at 9:27 pm

Yes it’s terrific fun and I was there again today with another school group 🙂

5. March 7, 2019 at 2:37 pm

As if the light is playing hide and seek in the forest. Beautiful.

• March 7, 2019 at 9:24 pm

That’s a lovely way of looking at it Sue, it really appealed to me too. Thanks so much.

6. March 10, 2019 at 6:35 am

What a beautiful photo, Debbie. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

• March 10, 2019 at 6:25 pm

My pleasure Christie, the shaft of sunlight struck me as being beautiful so I wanted to share it 🙂

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )