Wordless Wednesday: The language of trees

Wordless Wednesday

The tree in the paddock
The tree in the paddock – colours of Australia

March 13 2019

All my Wordless Wednesday posts can be found by clicking this link  – It’s harder than you think to go Wordless, but I try to do just that each Wednesday, by sharing a photo that tells the story.

Debbie xx

It's time for Wordless Wednesday - a post without words, allowing the photo to tell the story
It’s time for Wordless Wednesday

Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – stay in touch by clicking any of these buttons.

TwitterInstagramPinterestFacebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can Contact me here

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: The language of trees

1. March 13, 2019 at 9:24 am

A gorgeous photo. Beautiful colours, and the hope of a storm brewing. I could almost smell the dust as he first few drops hit the dust hopefully a few hours after this shot was taken.

• March 13, 2019 at 9:28 am

Thanks for your lovely words about my photo Chris! The tree is quite close to home and every time I pass by it, it speaks to me!! I too love the colours of the dirt and the big sky with the grass waving in the foreground, and yes we did get some rain later in the afternoon which was just what we needed.

2. March 13, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Those colours are absolutely amazing!!

• March 13, 2019 at 6:28 pm

I’m happy to hear you like the colours and composition Donna, it really took my fancy as I walked by the other day. I knew I had to try to capture it!

3. March 14, 2019 at 12:39 am

A picture with so much depth and detail..

4. March 14, 2019 at 6:41 am

The image is absolutely beautiful.

• March 17, 2019 at 8:27 am

I really appreciate your comment, coming from a great photographer like yourself, it means a lot. Thanks very much!

• March 18, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Thank you. Everything is a skill. If you go to my Flickr stream and open the pictures from 2011 you’ll see some of the worst photography on Earth. 🙂

5. Dee | Grammy's Grid
    March 14, 2019 at 12:26 pm

A tree is one thing that will all of a sudden make you stop in your tracks and just have to get a picture of it!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )