Wordless Wednesday: In rose heaven

A study of roses
A study of a rose
A study of a rose
The focus is on the roses
The focus is on the roses

April 3 2019

All my Wordless Wednesday posts can be found by clicking this link

It’s harder than you think to go Wordless, but I try to do just that each Wednesday, by sharing a photo that (hopefully) tells a story.

Debbie xx

It's time for Wordless Wednesday - a post without words, allowing the photo to tell the story
It’s time for Wordless Wednesday

Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – stay in touch by clicking any of these buttons.

TwitterInstagramPinterestFacebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can Contact me here

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: In rose heaven

1. April 3, 2019 at 9:39 am

Those are beautiful, Deb. Thank you for sharing with us.

Liked by 2 people

2. April 3, 2019 at 2:07 pm

The fragility of beauty!

Liked by 2 people

• April 3, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Aren’t they just gorgeous roses Donna?? I loved them so couldn’t pick just one photo to use!

3. Deb
    April 4, 2019 at 12:46 am

Those roses are absolutely beautiful, what a fantastic colour – you have captured their beauty perfectly.

Liked by 2 people

• April 4, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Thanks very much Deb, I loved everything about them! I appreciate your comment 🙂

4. April 4, 2019 at 10:35 am

Deb, they are absolutely gorgeous – so old worldy. I could almost smell them! Did you grow them yourself, or treat yourself to them.

• April 4, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Thanks Chris, I think they’re delightful too! We bought a whole bunch of flowers from the markets for a day out with my sister. It was a day all about photography, as my sister loves taking photos of flowers and then we did some flower arranging afterwards. I took the opportunity to get some help with my macro photography and editing tips from my sister. She’s very talented!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )