Wordless Wednesday: Delicious Turkish Delight

Wordless Wednesday

turkish delight
Up close with Turkish Delight
Turkish delight
Turkish delight up close

April 10 2019

All my Wordless Wednesday posts can be found by clicking this link

It’s harder than you think to go Wordless, but I try to do just that each Wednesday, by sharing a photo that (hopefully) tells a story. Feel free to join in.

Did you see my bite mark in the first shot – I had to test it was delicious before saying so!

Debbie xx

It's time for Wordless Wednesday - a post without words, allowing the photo to tell the story
It’s time for Wordless Wednesday

Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – stay in touch by clicking any of these buttons.

TwitterInstagramPinterestFacebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can Contact me here

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: Delicious Turkish Delight

1. April 10, 2019 at 8:37 am

Yum!

2. April 10, 2019 at 8:43 am

Melbourne I’m guessing? I love the stuff.

3. April 10, 2019 at 11:16 am

My hub’s a big fan of Turkish Delight – not my thing to eat but it always looks beautiful and smells pretty.

• April 12, 2019 at 10:13 pm

It does smell pretty doesn’t it, especially the rose flavoured variety! It was fun to photograph too and then I ate the evidence.

4. Jo
    April 10, 2019 at 11:24 am

I love this photo – the contrast and the colours…& the bite mark makes it perfect.

• April 12, 2019 at 10:17 pm

Your comment is much appreciated Jo, it was fun to experiment and play with my food without getting into trouble 🙂

5. April 11, 2019 at 7:36 am

Yum-mo!!! I absolutely love Turkish Delight. This photo made my mouth water!

6. April 11, 2019 at 10:49 am

Mouth watering post. Took me right back to Istanbul where store displays towered with delicious varieties.

• April 12, 2019 at 10:33 pm

I would love to taste all the different varieties – it’s a health food right?? 🙂 . Thanks for letting me know my photo took you back to Istanbul.

7. April 11, 2019 at 7:44 pm

Great photos but never really taken to turkish delight. Always felt like I was eating perfume.

• April 12, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Haha, yes I can see how that could be the case, especially the rose flavour. But it was yummy 🙂

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )