Wordless Wednesday: Happy Flowers

Wordless Wednesday

yellow flowers

April 17 2019

All my Wordless Wednesday posts can be found by clicking this link

It’s harder than you think to go Wordless, but I try to do just that each Wednesday, by sharing a photo that (hopefully) tells a story. Feel free to join in.

Debbie xx

It's time for Wordless Wednesday - a post without words, allowing the photo to tell the story
It’s time for Wordless Wednesday

Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – stay in touch by clicking any of these buttons.

TwitterInstagramPinterestFacebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can Contact me here

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: Happy Flowers

1. April 17, 2019 at 10:28 am

So pretty!!

• April 17, 2019 at 2:10 pm

Thanks Michelle, they were part of a photography session I had with my sister and brother in law, and I’d forgotten about this one until I found it and thought it was a nice happy pic 🙂

2. April 17, 2019 at 12:49 pm

Your photography is breathtaking, Debbie. I swear that I could reach out and touch those flowers!

• April 17, 2019 at 2:11 pm

Oh thanks Donna, you always make me feel so good! This photo was part of a session with my sister and I was just practising some techniques. My brother in law was helping with various backdrops and this one worked out really well I thought, so I was happy!

3. April 17, 2019 at 10:01 pm

A beautiful capture, Debbie. I couldn’t find your sharing buttons on this post. I had a similar problem with one of my posts the other day and had to contact WordPress for help. I don’t know what they did, but they got them back on the post for me.

• April 17, 2019 at 10:18 pm

Thanks Hugh for the comment on my photo and for telling me about the missing share buttons. I’ve found this to be an ongoing issue with posts and I usually rectify it by going into the classic editor and turning them on there. I try and check before publishing but must have missed this one!

• April 18, 2019 at 7:31 pm

No worries, Debbie. I’m glad you found a way to fix the problem. I’ll take that onboard should it happen to one of my posts again.

4. Jo
    April 18, 2019 at 8:28 am

Great pic with good depth of field…

5. April 20, 2019 at 12:14 pm

Gorgeous blooms. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend.

• April 22, 2019 at 3:50 pm

Thanks Sue, hoping Easter was a nice time for you all!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )