Wordless Wednesday: A touch of Autumn

Wordless Wednesday

A touch of autumn in Tumbarumba
A touch of autumn in Tumbarumba

May 8 2019

All my Wordless Wednesday posts can be found by clicking this link

It’s harder than you think to go Wordless, but I try to do just that each Wednesday, by sharing a photo that (hopefully) tells a story. Feel free to join in.

Debbie xx

It's time for Wordless Wednesday - a post without words, allowing the photo to tell the story
It’s time for Wordless Wednesday

Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – stay in touch by clicking any of these buttons.

TwitterInstagramPinterestFacebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can Contact me here

© 2019 Copyright – All rights reserved: debs-world.com

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: A touch of Autumn

1. May 8, 2019 at 8:26 am

Beautiful! Wishing you a wonderful Autumn!

• May 8, 2019 at 9:03 am

I think we’re heading towards winter as the last few days have become a tad chilly but I’ll still keep my eyes open for autumn colour! Thanks for your happy wishes – enjoy your change in seasons too.

2. May 8, 2019 at 8:47 am

I will have to live in a world where I can be in Autumn all year long! What a gorgeous image of Autumn, Debbie, but “touch of Autumn” is more of a bucketful of such!

Liked by 2 people

• May 8, 2019 at 9:01 am

Thanks Terri, I’m with you! I’m obviously downplaying the touch of autumn bit, it’s a load of autumn 🙂

3. May 8, 2019 at 9:22 am

Such a beautiful autumn photo from your part of the world. I’ve often been tempted to join in with Wordless Wednesday. I agree with you that a wordless pist is harder than you would think.

• May 8, 2019 at 9:25 am

It is getting easier the more I do it Jennifer but I’m still tempted to use words to describe the photo and now limit myself to the title and photo caption. It’s such a lovely time of year up here and I enjoyed our bike ride but had to stop to capture this sight!

4. May 8, 2019 at 9:53 am

So beautiful. Soon the leaves will be falling 🍁🍂

5. May 8, 2019 at 10:00 am

It’s so interesting to see because here in the US the buds are out and spring is here! It’s unseasonably warm here in the northwest as well. It’s supposed to get to 90 degrees. We are definitely not used to that.
    Thanks for the beautiful photo!

• May 10, 2019 at 9:42 pm

My pleasure! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your spring weather 🙂

6. May 8, 2019 at 10:27 am

Spring and autumn are my favorite seasons. I wish we could just toggle between the two. Lovely picture!

Liked by 2 people

7. May 8, 2019 at 6:03 pm

I love Autumn Deb and the colours are stunning. We don’t get the change of season as evident as you do unfortunately. Although, Queensland has beautiful Winters. There is something special about this time of year, days getting shorter, cooler and crisp mornings and evenings and a sense of comfort surrounding us all. Thanks for sharing and giving me your gorgeous photo to make my day. #MLSTL

Liked by 2 people

• May 10, 2019 at 9:40 pm

That’s my pleasure sharing our autumn with you Sue! The change of seasons is one of the things I like most by living here. We will be heading north to escape some of the winter so hopefully we can catch up.

8. May 8, 2019 at 11:20 pm

Beautiful picture Deb.

9. May 9, 2019 at 1:32 am

Autumn in Tumbarumba looks beautiful.

10. May 9, 2019 at 3:42 am

So pretty! I love autumn. We are just heading into Spring, which will be brief here, and then summer.

• May 10, 2019 at 9:36 pm

Lucky you!! Autumn will be over soon and then we’ll be hit by winter- brrrr

11. May 9, 2019 at 9:32 am

It’s beautiful!

12. jennympeel
    May 9, 2019 at 10:41 am

Beautiful autumn photo and I just loved saying the word ‘Tumbarumba’ 😀

• May 10, 2019 at 9:34 pm

That’s great to hear Jenny! You can say Tumba-bloody-Rumba if you want to, there’s actually a poem with that line followed by chasing kanga-bloody-roos. I laugh when people ask we say it – exactly as it sounds Tumba-Rumba. It’s a fun place to live I can assure you!

13. May 9, 2019 at 11:50 am

Love the Autumn tones and the vintage bike Deb – I want to know where the rider is? So I guess that’s the story behind the picture?
    Thanks for linking up with us at MLSTL and I’ve shared on my SM 🙂

Liked by 2 people

• May 9, 2019 at 11:58 am

Yes Leanne there are many stories in this photo! I wanted the viewer to find their own take on it and love the way a photo can appeal to everyone in a different way. (By the way, I’m the bike rider and stopped to take in the glorious colours, I just had to share them!). Thanks for your insightful comment and shares!!

14. May 9, 2019 at 7:54 pm

One of my happiest memories is of playing in the Autumn leaves at the Botanical Gardens. This is what your picture reminds me of.

Liked by 2 people

• May 10, 2019 at 9:32 pm

That’s great to hear my photo gave you that memory. I love kicking through piles of leaves after my husband has raked them up and he’s never impressed with me when I do it 😦 I don’t know why as it’s such a fun thing to do.

15. May 9, 2019 at 10:17 pm

I keep forgetting that you’re going into Autumn while we’re in Spring until you show me pictures like this that remind me. Beautiful.

• May 10, 2019 at 9:29 pm

Yes and we’re heading quickly into winter I’m afraid!! Thanks for the comment about my photo, I really enjoyed sharing it 🙂

16. May 12, 2019 at 9:14 am

One more strong wind and those leaves will be gone. But the new leaves in spring come and are just as magical, like a rebirth – all clean and soft and green. A great photo Deb.

• May 13, 2019 at 2:50 pm

Thanks for the comment Chris, it’s nearly time for them to go as winter is marching on. The snow on the mountains I can see from my verandah is a sign of things to come!

• May 13, 2019 at 2:53 pm

I used to see snow on the southern alps from my home when I lived in NZ, and never thought anything of it. The things we take for granted eh! Now I think it would be amazing, so, lucky you!

• May 13, 2019 at 3:03 pm

It’s always a lovely view – until the accompanying freezing wind makes its presence felt! We’re home now from our few days away visiting my mother-in-law and our daughter and granddaughter and the fire is on, so all is well!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )