Wordless Wednesday: A visit to the National Arboretum

Wordless Wednesday

National Arboretum Canberra
The Margaret Whitlam Pavilion at Canberra’s National Arboretum

May 15 2019

National Arboretum Canberra
Autumn colours at the National Arboretum Canberra

All my Wordless Wednesday posts can be found by clicking this link

It’s harder than you think to go Wordless, but I try to do just that each Wednesday, by sharing a photo that (hopefully) tells a story. Feel free to join in.

Debbie xx

It's time for Wordless Wednesday - a post without words, allowing the photo to tell the story
It’s time for Wordless Wednesday

Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – stay in touch by clicking any of these buttons.

TwitterInstagramPinterestFacebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can Contact me here

© 2019 Copyright – All rights reserved: debs-world.com

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: A visit to the National Arboretum

1. May 15, 2019 at 8:06 am

Stunning architecture, beautifully terraced landscapes and a lovely hint of fall …but I would have expected more trees in an arboretum – is it a new place?

2. May 15, 2019 at 9:34 pm

It looks beautiful. I keep meaning to revisit Britain’s National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire – partly to get some more recent photos, but partly because it is moving, and something everyone should do every now and again.

• May 16, 2019 at 9:01 pm

Yes I agree, these types of places are great to get a feeling for nature and the world around us.

3. Pradeep
    May 16, 2019 at 4:43 pm

Hi Debbie, Amazing architecture and landscape caught beautifully with your lens. That prompted me to do a quick web search on National Arboretum Canberra. When I visit Canberra, I will surely check this out. I just added this to my list of places to visit. Thanks for posting this. Learned something new,
    – Pradeep | bpradeepnair.blogspot.com

• May 16, 2019 at 8:51 pm

I’m very impressed you checked out the arboretum Pradeep! It’s a great place to visit and very educational. Happy to hear you’ve added it to your list and learnt something new 🙂

4. May 17, 2019 at 6:40 am

Beautiful Deb. I love the shapes and colors. Well done.

• May 17, 2019 at 9:51 pm

Thanks Christie, it’s quite an amazing piece of architecture and the setting is beautiful!

5. May 17, 2019 at 7:00 am

Stunning photo.

6. May 17, 2019 at 1:20 pm

What a gorgeous setting and wow to that architecture. Looks like you had a fabulous day for your outing. Now I’m curious to know what is inside the building!

• May 19, 2019 at 9:08 pm

Yes it’s an amazing place to visit Sue and will be even better in years to come when all the trees grow up.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )