Happy blogging anniversary
As at today I have been blogging for 8 years.
I have published 1339 posts.
I have had 169,178 views of my blog.
And I’ve welcomed 80,900 visitors to my world.
Gotta be happy with that – and I am very happy!!
Given most of the news lately is bad, I thought I’d share some good news with you 🙂
If you’ve been one of these thousands of visitors then I thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you’re new here then welcome, and I hope you stick around.
Take care and blog on!
PS. Nothing like a bit of self-congratulation to lift one’s spirits 🙂 Please excuse my humble bragging, normal transmission will return shortly!
- The boogey man in the form of a tree#TreeSquare!
- Geometry in living colour (and toilets) #SundayStills
- Time to get out of this wet winter funk – stop wallowing! #TreeSquare!
- Tree narrowly misses falling on sunroom in the garden #TreeSquare!
- Have I mentioned before that it’s winter here? #TreeSquare!
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.