Happy blogging anniversary
As at today I have been blogging for 8 years.
I have published 1339 posts.
I have had 169,178 views of my blog.
And I’ve welcomed 80,900 visitors to my world.
Gotta be happy with that – and I am very happy!!
Given most of the news lately is bad, I thought I’d share some good news with you 🙂
If you’ve been one of these thousands of visitors then I thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you’re new here then welcome, and I hope you stick around.
Take care and blog on!
PS. Nothing like a bit of self-congratulation to lift one’s spirits 🙂 Please excuse my humble bragging, normal transmission will return shortly!
- Autumn in Tumbarumba – a photo essay for #WordlessWednesday
- I’m no shrinking violet – a colour challenge for #SundayStills
- Why Every Blogger Should Ensure They’ve Attached Their Blog To Their Gravatar
- Open Book Blog Hop for #WordyWednesday – what’s my action figure?
- Bright autumnal colour – and square!
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.