It’s time for another Taking Stock post for Denyse’s #Lifethisweek
So much has changed in the world, and continues to change…
Can we stop the ride now, I want to get off for a while – says me at the top!
Taking Stock #3
The idea of these posts, for me anyway, is to write a response without giving it too much thought, usually the first thing that pops into my head.
- Making: Plans to travel to Queensland as soon as possible 🙂
- Cooking: Halloumi
- Drinking: Tea, always tea
- Reading: The End of October by Lawrence Wright – a novel that’s a bit too close to the truth at the moment!
- Wanting: Some good news for a change
- Looking: For the positives
- Playing: Every possible scenario over and over in my head
- Wishing: This was all over
- Wasting: Time worrying
- Enjoying: Warm winter sunshine
- Waiting: For the borders to be open so we can head north to our daughter in Queensland
- Liking: The idea of seeing my grandson soon!
- Wondering: Why my blog has had an increase in views and visitors?
- Loving: Photos of my grandchildren, which my daughters send me most days!
- Hoping: For a good month ahead
- Marvelling: At how fast I can go on my ebike!
- Needing: This year to be over
- Smelling: Wattle in the bush
- Wearing: Flannelette pyjamas – so cosy!
- Following: Lots of great bloggers around the world
- Noticing: The different winter weather only a few hours drive away from home
- Knowing: This too shall pass
- Thinking: But when will it pass?
- Feeling: Better than I was 🙂
- Bookmarking: Podcasts to listen to on our road trip north
- Opening: My mind to new possibilities
- Smiling: At these pigtails
What about you?
What are you taking stock of? How would you answer these prompts?
I always enjoy these posts! Any thoughts to add?
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
© 2020 Copyright – All rights reserved: firstname.lastname@example.org, debs-world.com