Welcome to Shout Out Saturday
What’s it all about?
Shout Out Saturday is where I invite you to join in by leaving a link or a comment to something that has had an impact on you recently:
You can leave a link to your own blog, or maybe something you’ve read on someone else’s blog, or tell us about your favourite blogger, or simply share some good news, or even just drop in to say hello….
- no strings attached
- simply leave a comment below
- check out any other links if you want to
- use the hashtag #ShoutoutSaturday on social media
- no need to get caught up in too much compulsory sharing or other rules
- keep it family friendly
- Saturday can cover any day of the week
But first a quote…
A while ago my daughter was reading this book (Thunderstorm Dancing) to her baby son and sent these words to me. She said they made her think of me! How sweet is that?
My Shout Out(s) this week go to….
1. My three beautiful daughters
They are all going through a lot at the moment and I’m so proud of how they are managing. Stay strong beautiful girls xx
2. Trent Dalton for writing the amazing All Our Shimmering Skies
I couldn’t put it down once I started it and gave it a resounding 5*.
I will make sure I feature it soon in a Friday Fiction post. Have you read it yet?
I also love the fact that Trent replied to my tweet and thanked me for my kind words – how sweet is that? It made my day 🙂
3. Becky’s KindaSquares
I’ve joined a new challenge this month with Becky and her Square community. It seems she runs a photo challenge every quarter with the main rule being the photos have to be square. Each time there’s a theme and this month, October, it’s Kind.
In Becky’s words from a recent post:
- Take a square photograph of something that reflects the theme
- Create your post for any day in October, and pingback to one of my daily squares
- Include the theme’s tag – KindaSquare
- Leave a comment on my post as well as your link
- Whether you post squares or not, be a kind member of the Square team and make time to visit others and the square galleries
It’s been quite fun choosing photos to share and trying to work out how to include the word Kind.
Here’s my photo for today – a cute cottage on a ‘one of a kind’ type of day.
I’ve made a start with a few posts and you can find them here: My Becky’s Square posts – my photos so far include – flowers, a tunnel shot and a beautiful Fijian sunset
It’s been fun to shoot in squares and share with a community of square bloggers – thanks for the opportunity to share Becky!
Are you keen to share something or leave a shout out to someone? I hope so – all you have to do is leave a comment or a link!
Has someone done something nice for you, have you witnessed a random act of kindness, have you read something interesting or watched a good movie lately?
Anything really – it’s up to you!
As always, feel free to share and get the word out there #ShoutoutSaturday
Thanks again for all your support, it’s much appreciated.
All my Shout Out Saturday posts can be found here
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
Copyright © 2023 debs-world.com – All rights reserved