It’s time for another Taking Stock post for Denyse’s #Lifethisweek
Taking Stock #5
The idea of these posts, for me anyway, is to write a response without giving it too much thought, usually the first thing that pops into my head.
- Making: Lists
- Cooking: Rhubarb
- Drinking: Water, water, and more water
- Reading: The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman – a great read too!
- Wanting: Peace on earth
- Looking: For things to be thankful for in 2020
- Playing: My Turning 60 playlist on Spotify over and over again – it’s so cool
- Wishing: My MOJO November writing course would go on for another month
- Wasting: Time worrying about things I have no control over
- Enjoying: Warm sunny days – summer is almost here
- Waiting: For things around the world to improve
- Liking: My mum’s new house – she moves in today!
- Wondering: Where the years have gone as apparently I turn 60 in a few weeks
- Loving: My MOJO November Writing course I’ve been doing this month
- Hoping: I have my mum’s ageing genes – she’s fabulous for her age!
- Marvelling: At Victorians for their amazing efforts in getting things under control
- Needing: Ideas for my upcoming big birthday
- Smelling: Fig & Olive perfume – I keep getting comments on how nice I smell!
- Wearing: Summer dresses
- Following: The path the Mathematician mowed for me to walk through the paddock
- Noticing: How good my knee/leg is feeling these days – it’s almost back to normal!
- Knowing: A lot more about genetics than I did before
- Thinking: Where are the snakes hiding, as I walk through the paddock and the forest
- Feeling: Inspired
- Bookmarking: Pages of Christmas gift ideas for my grandchildren
- Opening: Parcels that keep appearing in my post office box – online shopping??
- Smiling: At photos of my grandchildren as they appear in my phone
What about you?
What are you taking stock of?
How would you answer any one these prompts?
I always enjoy these posts! Any thoughts to add?
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
A tragic accident at age 17, resulting in a Bravery Award from the Queen, didn’t deter Debbie from travelling the world. A young retiree, after being made redundant from her 22 year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre, she now loves reading, blogging, riding her ebike and a good cup of tea! Also known as Granny Debs to her 4 grandchildren.
Copyright © 2022 debs-world.com – All rights reserved