An early morning start
Happy Wednesday 🙂
Hoping all is well with you.
Photo taken on my phone in July 2021 in Tumbarumba NSW
- The smell of earth after rain #SundayStills
- Is there a difference between ‘celebrating your achievements’ and ‘showing off’?
- Science is child’s play at Questacon
- How would you answer these Taking Stock prompts? #LifesStories
- What do an owl, a beach, a mug and Ovarian cancer have in common? #SundayStills
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
A tragic accident at age 17, resulting in a Bravery Award from the Queen, didn’t deter Debbie from travelling the world. A young retiree, after being made redundant from her 22 year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre, she now loves reading, blogging, riding her ebike and a good cup of tea! Also known as Granny Debs to her 4 grandchildren.
Copyright © 2021 debs-world.com – All rights reserved