My happy place
Becky’s square theme for July is Trees, so I’m claiming this photo for Day 28 – two of the three photos are square and there are trees!
Happy Wednesday 🙂
Hoping all is well with you. By the way, it’s raining again here!
Photo taken on my phone in July 2021 in Tumbarumba NSW
- I’m not a cook, a baker or a candlestick maker #WOYP
- A Tour of Tumbarumba for #SundayStills
- Drum roll please – Introducing: What’s Been on Your Calendar? #WBOYC
- 5 Things I’m Loving Right Now #WWandPics
- The Gift of Sisters #WOTY
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
A tragic accident at age 17, resulting in a Bravery Award from the Queen, didn’t deter Debbie from travelling the world. A young retiree, after being made redundant from her 22 year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre, she now loves reading, blogging, riding her ebike and a good cup of tea! Also known as Granny Debs to her 4 grandchildren.
Copyright © 2021 debs-world.com – All rights reserved