My happy place
Becky’s square theme for July is Trees, so I’m claiming this photo for Day 28 – two of the three photos are square and there are trees!
Happy Wednesday 🙂
Hoping all is well with you. By the way, it’s raining again here!
Photo taken on my phone in July 2021 in Tumbarumba NSW
- Sharing likes, strengths, honour and peace for #WordlessWednesday
- What is a lover of colour called? – #SundayStills
- What’s on your Bookshelf #2
- Sharing connections and values for #WordlessWednesday
- Taking Stock 4/2021 for #lifethisweek
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
A tragic accident at age 17, resulting in a Bravery Award from the Queen, didn’t deter Debbie from travelling the world. A young retiree, after being made redundant from her 22 year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre, she now loves reading, blogging, riding her ebike and a good cup of tea! Also known as Granny Debs to her 4 grandchildren.
Copyright © 2021 debs-world.com – All rights reserved