It is with great pleasure that I am sharing an interview I did with Sue from Women Living Well after 50, all about my year of Living Bold!
In this episode of Sue’s very popular vlogcast series we discussed:
- BOLD! What exactly the Word of the Year is and what Deb’s process was to select a word
- Why BOLD?
- How BOLD influenced the way Deb is living life
- Ways Deb has been BOLD this year
- What stops us from being BOLD
- Deb shares her three top tips for living a BOLD life
- Deb also shares what being a Woman Living Well means to her.
Sue has recently been featured in an article in The Age newspaper – I’m only halfway through midlife, so you can imagine how chuffed I am to be a part of her blog!
Hope you enjoy watching or listening and thanks again to Sue for having me as a guest.
I’d love to know what you think!
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
A tragic accident at age 17, resulting in a Bravery Award from the Queen, didn’t deter Debbie from travelling the world. A young retiree, after being made redundant from her 22 year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre, she now loves reading, blogging, riding her ebike and a good cup of tea! Also known as Granny Debs to her 4 grandchildren.
Copyright © 2021 debs-world.com – All rights reserved