Past Squares – Day #4
It’s that time of the year when my Facebook memories are full of travels – today it was a convergence of 7 years ago when we were cycling in Croatia and 10 years ago when we’d finished the 2 week Paris to Bruges trip with my parents.
Oh how exciting it is to look back at these trips when we can’t even leave the state, let alone the country, due to Covid. One day soon…
Becky has started her Squares challenge again for the month of October where we can share any photo as long as it’s square, on the theme of Past something!
I won’t be joining in everyday just when I feel I have something to share, and today was one fo those days.
- The smell of earth after rain #SundayStills
- Is there a difference between ‘celebrating your achievements’ and ‘showing off’?
- Science is child’s play at Questacon
- How would you answer these Taking Stock prompts? #LifesStories
- What do an owl, a beach, a mug and Ovarian cancer have in common? #SundayStills
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
A tragic accident at age 17, resulting in a Bravery Award from the Queen, didn’t deter Debbie from travelling the world. A young retiree, after being made redundant from her 22 year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre, she now loves reading, blogging, riding her ebike and a good cup of tea! Also known as Granny Debs to her 4 grandchildren.
Copyright © 2022 debs-world.com – All rights reserved