Looking up – Day 20 of #Squareodds
Out riding my bike the other day, I looked up into the beautiful blue sky and noticed not one, but two plane trails overhead!!
Now this shouldn’t be odd, but it was. Planes haven’t been flying as often as they used to and we’ve all got out of the habit of seeing them up there. Hopefully that is starting to change now.
The Australian International Border open to tourists tomorrow for the first time in almost two years.
Life has definitely been a bit odd in recent times hasn’t it? How are you coping?
Becky has her Squares challenge running for the month of February, where we can share any photo as long as it’s square, on the theme of ODD – #SquareOdds.
You can see Becky’s Day 20 post here – The Square Odds
As Becky says:
If you have not yet joined in the fun of the Squares Challenge this month, we are looking for square photographs that are;
- Differing from the usual or not happening often (ie oddballs, the exceptions and follies)
- Separated from its set or mate (eg odds and ends or maybe odd socks or shoes)
- Not divisible exactly by two (ie odd numbers) or the number is unknown (ie 300 odd birds)
- Or simply something that you find odd, afterall oddness like beauty is in the eye of the beholder
I hope you enjoyed my square photo today.
I’m enjoying keeping an eye out for some odd squares and refuse to believe I’m addicted!
- A tale of 42 foxes #WordlessWednesday
- The smell of earth after rain #SundayStills
- Is there a difference between ‘celebrating your achievements’ and ‘showing off’?
- Science is child’s play at Questacon
- How would you answer these Taking Stock prompts? #LifesStories
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
A tragic accident at age 17, resulting in a Bravery Award from the Queen, didn’t deter Debbie from travelling the world. A young retiree, after being made redundant from her 22 year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre, she now loves reading, blogging, riding her ebike and a good cup of tea! Also known as Granny Debs to her 4 grandchildren.
Copyright © 2022 debs-world.com – All rights reserved