It’s Wednesday again so let’s go Wordless.
Wishing you an amazing day.
- The Gift of Health #WOTY
- Books make the world go around #WOYBS
- Update: Travelling to the other side of the world for a month with only carry-on
- Do you remember what you were doing 30 years ago?
- A Red Centre landscape for #SundayStills
- Our monthly linkup What’s on Your Bookshelf (WOYBS) is coming up Friday 20 May. It’s where we share what we’ve been reading, watching or simply enjoying. Hope to see you!
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
A tragic accident at age 17, resulting in a Bravery Award from the Queen, didn’t deter Debbie from travelling the world. A young retiree, after being made redundant from her 22 year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre, she now loves reading, blogging, riding her ebike and a good cup of tea! Also known as Granny Debs to her 4 grandchildren.
Copyright © 2021 debs-world.com – All rights reserved