My Goodreads Reading Challenge 2020
At the beginning of 2020 I set myself the challenge of reading 100 books for the year. In 2019 I set a goal of 55 books and I managed to read 105 books – so I know I can do it!
1. Aunt Dimity and the Duke – Nancy Atherton 3*
2. The Yorkshire Pudding Club – Milly Johnson 3*
3. The Psychology of Time Travel – Kate Mascarenhas 4*
4. The Other Wife (Joseph O’Loughlin) – Michael Robotham 4*
5. The Testaments (The Handmaids Tale #2)- Margaret Atwood 4*
8. Where the Story Starts – Imogen Clark 4*
10. It’s OK that you’re not OK – Megan Devine 4*
11. The Body in the Dales – J R Ellis 3* – Friday Fiction #3
12. When we believed in Mermaids – Barbara O’Neal 4* – Friday Fiction #3
I have included links to Goodreads on each of these titles, so if you want more information on what the book is about, click the title and away you go! I read a wide range….just saying!
Please note I will bold all of my 5* star ratings – I’m fairly strict with what I give 5 stars to, so you can be assured that these are my favourites.
My rating code: 1* did not finish/terrible; 2* OK; 3* enjoyable; 4* really good ; 5* excellent
Let’s see how many I get up to this year! I don’t set any rules or follow any plans, I just read what I feel like, what friends have recommended and what takes my eye. I rarely start a book and not finish it but it does happen sometimes!
Are you on Goodreads? – you can join me 🙂
My wrap-up post for my 2019 challenge is here:
I’d love to hear what you’re reading too. And any recommendations are always welcome 🙂
Visit Deb’s World’s Instagram for photo updates
You can also find Deb’s World here – stay in touch by clicking any of these buttons.
© 2019 Copyright – All rights reserved: email@example.com, debs-world.com