My 2017 reading list
This page will be updated throughout the year to list all the books I read during 2017.
As I’m now retired I
will should have lots more time for reading 🙂
If you have any suggestions for books to read, just let me know.
I am also part of a book club where we have a set book to read and we meet to discuss it each month and I’m on Goodreads too if you want to join me.
I love reading! Do you? Here’s links to 2016 books and 2014/2015 books. I’m fairly consistent reading approximately 35-40 books a year. I also started doing some Friday book share posts during 2016 and will continue with these as they are fun.
1. Wicked – Jilly Cooper – book (not something I’d normally read but it was lent to me by a friend and it was the holidays!)
2. Virgins – Diana Gabaldon
3. Friday Book Share Barbed Wire and Cherry Blossoms Anita Heiss – Bookclub book
4. Family Secret – Liz Byrski
5. The Girl who climbed Everest – Sue Williams
6. The Prodigal Son (prequel) – Sulari Gentill
7. Station Eleven – Emily St.John Mandel
8. City of Friends – Joanne Trollope
9. Jasper Jones – Craig Silvey