My 2017 Reading List
I update this page to keep a list of all the books I read during 2017.
As I’m now retired I
will should have lots more time for reading 🙂
I am also part of a book club where we have a set book to read and we meet to discuss it each month.
I’m on Goodreads too if you want to join me.
1. Wicked – Jilly Cooper – book (not something I’d normally read but it was lent to me by a friend and it was the holidays!)
2. Virgins – Diana Gabaldon
3. Friday Book Share Barbed Wire and Cherry Blossoms Anita Heiss – Bookclub book
4. Family Secrets – Liz Byrski
5. The Girl who climbed Everest – Sue Williams
24. The Handmaid’s Tale
25. Crossing the Lines
26. Fall Girl
27. Without a Guide: Contemporary Women’s Travel Adventures
29. The Inaugural Meeting of the Fairvale Ladies Book Club (audio book)
30. The Painted Veil
31. Boomer on the Ledge
32. The Girl who takes and eye for an eye (audio book)
38. The Good Daughter
39. Crime on the Fens:DI Nikki Galena Book #1 (audio book)
40. Saga Land
41. The Little Bookshop on the Seine
42. Shadow over the Fens:DI Nikki Galena Book #2 (audio book)
43. My Grandmother sends her regards and apologises
It seems like I’m fairly consistent, reading approximately 40 books a year. Considering the amount of travel I’ve done this year I’m pleased with the number of books and the variety of books I’ve managed to read! My challenge was 45 books, so I’m quite happy!
If you have any suggestions for books to read, just let me know.
Are you on Instagram? Check out Deb’s World here: Instagram for photo updates
You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s stay in touch!
A tragic accident at age 17, resulting in a Bravery Award from the Queen, didn’t deter Debbie from travelling the world. A young retiree, after being made redundant from her 22 year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre, she now loves reading, blogging, riding her ebike and a good cup of tea! Also known as Granny Debs to her 4 grandchildren.
Copyright © 2021 debs-world.com – All rights reserved