My 2018 Reading List
I will be updating this page throughout the year to keep a track of all the books I read during 2018.
As I’m now into my second year of retirement I
will should have lots more time for reading 🙂
I am also part of a book club where we have a set book to read and we meet to discuss it each month.
I’m on Goodreads too if you want to join me.
1. Saga Land – Richard Fidler and Kar Gislason
2. The Santiago Pilgrimage: Walking the Immortal Way – Jean-Christophe Rufin
3. Northern Lights – (His Dark Materials #1) – Phillip Pullman
4. Without Reservations: The Travels of an Independent Woman (Book club) – Alice Steinbach
5. Better Blogging with Photography: How to maximize your blog using your own images – Terri Webster Schrandt
6. My Grandmother sends her regards and apologises – Fredrik Backman
7. The Subtle Knife – (His Dark Materials #2) – Phillip Pullman
If you have any suggestions for books to read, just let me know.
You can also find Deb’s World here: