My Word of the Year for 2022 – GIFT
For the past few years I’ve chosen a word of the year #WOTY – here are the words and a post telling why I chose each of them.
I was BOLD in 2021 but in 2022 it was all about the GIFTS
Each month I wrote an update about what GIFTS I found, how I’ve been a GIFT and how everyday things can still be GIFTS.
It helped keep me accountable and I’ve loved sharing how my word is impacting on my world.
All my GIFT posts are here in one place – click the link to read more!
- December was celebrating the Gift of Age
- November was all about the Gift of Sisters
- October I shared how I amused myself with Mrs Harris goes to Paris
- September I shared the Gift of Unconditional Love
- In July I shared the Gift of Health before heading off for a month overseas (and I took a blogging break)
- June saw me enjoy the Gift of Sunshine
- May was all about the Gift of daughters and birthdays
- April had me enjoying Gifts that keep on giving
- March had me asking the question ‘Is it even a Gift if you buy it yourself?’
- In February I celebrated Gifts in all shapes and sizes
- January I was just getting started with the Gift of GivingI
- In early January I announced my WOTY GIFT for 2022
I’d love to hear from you. Leave me a comment to say hello 🙂
It’s all about being a GIFT for me this year!
I’d love to hear from you.
You can also find Deb’s World on other social media platforms below – let’s stay in touch!
Everyone has a story to tell! Deb is a young-at-heart & active 60+ blogger/retiree, after being made redundant from her 22-year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre (jail). She now spends her time reading, blogging, riding her ebike and travelling. Deb was awarded a Bravery Award from the Queen when she was 17 after a tragic accident – a definite life changing moment! She is married with 3 grown-up daughters & has 4 grandchildren. She never imagined being Granny Debs would bring so much joy to her life! You can read more of Deb’s story here
Please note: All text and photos are © Debbie Harris, unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/paste any material found here. Linking is acceptable. Please respect this site and do not abuse it or the contents within. You can contact me by email: email@example.com