My Word of the Year for 2020 – JUMP
In 2020 my Word was Jump so every month I took a photo of me jumping – I say ‘I’ but in actual fact it was the long-suffering Mathematician who took the photo at my direction! Wherever I was that month I made sure to get a photo of myself jumping – mainly to prove that turning 60 that year wasn’t going to hold me back from doing physical things or having fun.
I also had a playlist of all the songs I could find that had ‘jump’ in them and to this day that playlist makes me smile whenever I play it!
For the past few years I’ve chosen a word of the year #WOTY – here are the words and a post telling why I chose each of them.
I jumped all the way through 2020
Each month I wrote an update and here they are:
It helped keep me accountable and I’ve loved sharing how my word impacted on my world.
All my JUMP posts are here in one place – click the link to read more!
- December: Ready to jump ship – a year of jumping comes to an end!
- November: Finding my MOJO in November – Jumping on board
- October: Jump starting my way through October
- September: Finding different ways of jumping through September due to a dodgy knee
- August: Jumping in and out of August
- July: A hop, skip and a jump into July!
- June: Not much jumping from me in June!
- May: Jump in for an update of May’s happenings
- April: Jump in for an April update
- March: Jump in for a chat and a March update
- February: Jump in for a chat and a February update
- January: Join me for a chat and a January update: Jumping into the New Year
I’d love to hear from you. Leave me a comment to say hello 🙂
I’d love to hear from you.
You can also find Deb’s World on other social media platforms below – let’s stay in touch!
Everyone has a story to tell! Deb is a young-at-heart & active 60+ blogger/retiree, after being made redundant from her 22-year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre (jail). She now spends her time reading, blogging, riding her ebike and travelling. Deb was awarded a Bravery Award from the Queen when she was 17 after a tragic accident – a definite life changing moment! She is married with 3 grown-up daughters & has 4 grandchildren. She never imagined being Granny Debs would bring so much joy to her life! You can read more of Deb’s story here
Please note: All text and photos are © Debbie Harris, unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/paste any material found here. Linking is acceptable. Please respect this site and do not abuse it or the contents within. You can contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2023 debs-world.com – All rights reserved