My Word of the Year for 2019 – TIME
Why did I choose TIME?
It’s funny how sometimes a word keeps jumping out at you in what you read, what you listen to or just in everyday conversation. That’s what happened with TIME, it just kept cropping up, so I decided to go with it and jotted down a few ways I am going to try to focus on TIME in 2019.
- TIME for self
- TIME for others
- Take TIME
- Make TIME
- Give TIME
- Lose the guilt in relation to TIME passing
- Use TIME wisely
- Try not to waste TIME
- Down TIME
- Limit TIME on social media
- Make the most of TIME
For the past few years I’ve chosen a word of the year #WOTY – here are the words and a link to the post telling why I chose each of them.
Each month I wrote an update which helped keep me accountable and I enjoy sharing how my word impacts on my world.
All my TIME posts are here in one place – click the link to read more!
- December 4: What is the Globetrotting Granny up to? Come join me as we farewell November and welcome December
- November 5: Join me for a cuppa and a chat as we outrun October and give November a nudge
- October 3: Come in for a cuppa as we spring from September into October
- September: On a blogging break while travelling to see my very premature granddaughter
- August 6 : Come in for a chat as we travel from July into August
- July 2: Time for a cuppa and a chat as June journeys into July
- June 4: Time for a cuppa as May moves into June
- May 6: Saying au revoir to April and g’day to May
- April 1: Saying goodbye to March and hello to April
- March 5: If we were having a cuppa
- February 2: January Time Taking Stock
- January 6: Time – How to get more of it in 2019?
I’d love to hear from you. Leave me a comment to say hello 🙂
You can also find Deb’s World on other social media platforms below – let’s stay in touch!
Everyone has a story to tell! Deb is a young-at-heart & active 60+ blogger/retiree, after being made redundant from her 22-year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre (jail). She now spends her time reading, blogging, riding her ebike and travelling. Deb was awarded a Bravery Award from the Queen when she was 17 after a tragic accident – a definite life changing moment! She is married with 3 grown-up daughters & has 4 grandchildren. She never imagined being Granny Debs would bring so much joy to her life! You can read more of Deb’s story here
Copyright © 2023 debs-world.com – All rights reserved