Worth a Word Wednesday: Blue skies above

Wordless Wednesday – has been renamed ‘Worth a Word’ Wednesday simply because I couldn’t stick to the rules of NO WORDS 🙂

Blue sky on a spring day

Blue sky

This is the beautiful clear blue sky above me on a warm spring day.  If you look really closely there’s a black dot up there which was a helicopter flying overhead.

I never get tired of the blue sky.

To me, it’s the simple beauty of such things as the bright blue sky above me that can help when I’m feeling *discombobulated.

The gentle touch of warm sunshine and a brisk walk in the forest is usually all I need to get back on an even keel. What do you do when feelings like this overtake you?

I agree with Vincent Van Gogh – I never get tired of the blue sky.

A reminder to make time to look up, breathe in deeply and absorb the beauty of nature around us.

Enjoy your Wednesday wherever you are in the world.

Feel free to join in with Worth A Word Wednesday, post a photo and use as many words as you like!

I love it when people leave me a comment, so don’t be shy – comment away!

Debbie 🙂

*don’t you just love the word discombobulated?  It just rolls off the tongue 🙂

You can also find Deb’s World in these places:

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

One thought on “Worth a Word Wednesday: Blue skies above

1. September 27, 2017 at 7:57 pm

I do love the word discombobulated, Deb, and I love blue sky, too. I’ve just started a part time work schedule – working two days/week, off five – a flip of my old schedule. I’ve looked up every day at a brilliant blue sky and felt refreshed!

• September 27, 2017 at 7:58 pm

That’s great to hear Molly! I’m glad to hear we are on the same wave length in regards to discombobulated and blue sky. Not to mention jumping and crushing leaves.

2. September 27, 2017 at 8:34 pm

I never tire of blue skies either. 💙

3. leannelc
    September 28, 2017 at 6:03 pm

We’ve had a bit of a lurch back into Winter in WA so I’m missing those blue skies – hopefully we’ll see them again in the next week or so.

• September 29, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Spring is so nice here, I’m loving it. Hope your warmth and blue skies return soon 😊

4. Donna
    October 1, 2017 at 5:08 am

There’s nothing like a clear blue sky to clear the mind and renew the spirits. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy your exciting week ahead!