What’s outside the window?

This morning the view from the kitchen window was sunny and bright so I thought I’d share it with you.

The vase of spring daffodils look pretty, WonderWoman Debs is sitting on top of her jar of Vegemite surveying the world around her, the camellia tree is full of pretty pink flowers outside in the garden and all is well.  Spring is in the air.

View through the window on a sunny spring day

Through the window

Your inspiration this week is windows. Use a window to frame your shot. Show us what you see out the window from the place where you usually blog, use a window to give structure to your photo, or make a window itself your subject.

Adventure is just outside the window.

We had a great trip to Tasmania earlier in the year and these are some of my favourite window shots from our travels.

Through the square window is the view of the Nut at Stanley.  The viewing window at the Port Arthur Historic site has undoubtedly seen many changes during its lifetime and the stunning sunrise through the round window was well worth getting up early to capture.

I also love taking photos out of plane windows as the views of the earth below are amazing.  I get to feel like a bird flying high above the world!

So what’s outside your window?

Deb xx

You can also find Deb’s World here – I’d be delighted if you’d join me.

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

One thought on “What’s outside the window?

1. September 28, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Thank you for allowing us a glimpse of your windows to the souls of places and things.
    PS, Your kitchen sounds inviting! If only I was nearer, I’d invite myself to coffee but I will bring the cake!

• September 29, 2017 at 10:40 pm

Always welcome to bring cake!! Glad you enjoyed my window shots.

2. September 28, 2017 at 8:28 pm

Beautiful photos and happy spring!

3. September 28, 2017 at 8:55 pm

You make me want to go on a plane ride, Deb, and I don’t like to fly! Great photos with the window theme.

• September 29, 2017 at 10:39 pm

Thanks Molly! I love flying and all the excitement of an adventure, but you probably know that already!!

4. September 28, 2017 at 10:20 pm

Plenty of stunning views from these windows Deb. Have a fabulous weekend. 🙂

• September 29, 2017 at 7:54 am

Thanks Miriam, I love window shots and appreciate your comment 😊 enjoy the long weekend down there!

5. September 29, 2017 at 12:22 pm

I love your posts, Deb! Love beautiful Sydney Harbour (where I was born), loved the daffodils and Tassie. I’m cheating and saying I’m at the Coast today as I write this. If I look out of my window I see the beach and the ocean, a light rail link travelling through the Gold Coast and high rise holiday hotels and apartments. I love the day view to look at the beach and the night view with all of the lights. Have a beautiful weekend my friend. xx

6. September 29, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Wonderful! Thanks for the insight and I love the plane window shots; its great have that view of our world.

• September 29, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Thanks! I love plane shots too. Just in case you hadn’t noticed!!

7. September 29, 2017 at 8:43 pm

A cool selection of windows. Views from a plane are always special.

• September 29, 2017 at 10:33 pm

Thanks Ruth, I agree always a special view from the plane. I try to take at least one shot every time I fly!

8. Donna
    September 30, 2017 at 3:06 pm

What’s outside my window? Literally, darkness. Figuratively, hope and optimism.
    Great post!

• October 1, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Thanks Donna, love the literal take on things but the figurative is very inspiring. 🙂

9. October 5, 2017 at 9:33 am

Right now outside my window is maple trees that are turning colors. Nothing cool like you know the ocean!

• October 5, 2017 at 9:54 am

I actually love autumn colours but I’ll take the ocean views this week because they’re making me attend this wedding!!