It’s Wednesday again so let’s go Wordless.
Wishing you an amazing day.
- Drum roll please – Introducing: What’s Been on Your Calendar? #WBOYC
- 5 Things I’m Loving Right Now #WWandPics
- The Gift of Sisters #WOTY
- Taking Stock from A-Z #WWandPics
- Not quite 50 shades of brown for #SundayStills
- Our monthly linkup What’s on Your Bookshelf (WOYBS) is coming up Friday 20 May. It’s where we share what we’ve been reading, watching or simply enjoying. Hope to see you!
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
A tragic accident at age 17, resulting in a Bravery Award from the Queen, didn’t deter Debbie from travelling the world. A young retiree, after being made redundant from her 22 year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre, she now loves reading, blogging, riding her ebike and a good cup of tea! Also known as Granny Debs to her 4 grandchildren.
Copyright © 2021 debs-world.com – All rights reserved