Every day is an adventure – 87/365

This girl can’t run!

trackI have been resting my sore calf muscle for two weeks now and it was feeling good, even normal, so I decided to go for a light run this afternoon.  Big mistake!  It hurts again and I had only jogged (very slowly) for 1.5kms after a warm up walk. Not happy!

This is a photo of my running track when I want a flat easy run and I couldn’t even manage that today. On a happier note I do love the late afternoon colour in the trees and hills in this photo 🙂

My last post about my injury is here Disaster has struck my running regime

Feeling a bit down at the moment 😦

There is a great project called This girl can run which encourages girls everywhere to run and I love the concept – I just wish I could run at the moment too.This graphic says it all:

paingiven500_0

Every day is an adventure is where I will post a photo every day for 365 days (not necessarily taken that day) – sometimes with words, sometimes without.  I believe that everyday should be an adventure!

You can click the link to see all my Every day photo project photos in one place.

I’d love to hear from you.

One thought on “Every day is an adventure – 87/365

1. September 2, 2015 at 7:54 pm

This is a superb photo, I like the sun on the trees in the distance. Sorry to read about your injury, hoping you mend soon.

• September 2, 2015 at 8:55 pm

Thanks for your lovely comment, it means a lot to me as I love your photos so much! I’ll mend soon I hope 🙂

2. September 3, 2015 at 5:33 pm

Oh, sorry you still can’t run. You will just have to be patient, unfortunately. I know it’s frustrating. But, you will be so happy once you have healed.

• September 3, 2015 at 5:40 pm

Thanks for that! It’s very hard being patient when all I want to do is get out there and be active. Everyone else seems to be running around without any problem!! I’m just upset and frustrated with it all. 😁 and I just hope it does heal eventually. I really appreciate your support and comments 😊

3. September 4, 2015 at 7:01 am

Sorry to hear this Debbie! I hope it’s a bit better now. Hang in there.

• September 4, 2015 at 7:23 am

Thanks Annie. I’m off to the physio in a few days and having a massage tomorrow. It’s just so annoyingly frustrating.

• September 4, 2015 at 7:26 am

I can imagine. You go to all the trouble t get fit and all you want to do is keep running. The physio will know what to do x

• September 4, 2015 at 7:30 am

I’m so glad you understand what I mean! I just want to keep going forwards now it feels like a case of one step forward and two backwards. I’ve just been to the gym so am trying to keep my spirits up. 😊 have a good weekend.

4. September 5, 2015 at 10:02 pm

What a bummer Deb. I can feel you tapping your fingers and wanting to go…

• September 5, 2015 at 10:08 pm

I’m tapping my fingers, toes everything!! I really want to move faster but also without any pain so I guess I have to be patient a while longer. Thanks for commiserating with me. 😊