Wordless Wednesday: How’s the weather where you are?

Wordless Wednesday

Weather around the world

How’s the weather where you are?

Leave me a comment to tell me your weather update on this superb looking Wednesday!

Debbie 🙂

You can also find Deb’s World in these places:

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: How’s the weather where you are?

1. Carrie @ Cat on the Bookshelf
    December 13, 2017 at 12:34 pm

It’s chilly. We have a lot of sun and no snow.

• December 13, 2017 at 9:36 pm

Sounds promising for some snow? Enjoy the cool chilly days 🙂

• Carrie @ Cat on the Bookshelf
        December 14, 2017 at 7:56 am

We hardly get any snow in Albuquerque. I doubt it will be a white Christmas, but I would love to see some snow.

2. December 13, 2017 at 1:01 pm

I woke up to a blanket of snow here in Northeast Ohio. Wasn’t particularly pleased to see it, but I guess that’s the price we pay for beautiful falls.

• December 13, 2017 at 9:36 pm

That sounds beautiful to wake up to! We occasionally get light snow here where we live too but at the moment it’s very warm with temps in the high 30s celcius – that is!! Thanks for the update it’s so good to hear from everyone 🙂

3. December 13, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Hot here Debs 25 degrees at 9 am and rising although it will soon be getting so much hotter this low season so only gets 30 ish most days….But better than freezing…

• December 13, 2017 at 9:34 pm

Thanks for the update! That sounds a nice range for summer. We were in the high 30s today with more hot days to come.

• December 14, 2017 at 4:47 am

You are welcome..Much better than the cold and snow isn’t it?

4. www.retirementreflections.com
    December 13, 2017 at 1:46 pm

By Canadian standards, it’s pretty nice. On Vancouver Island we can golf and snow ski on the same day (all within one hours’ drive of each other). 🙂

• December 13, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Wow, that sounds amazing! We were HOT today.

• www.retirementreflections.com
        December 14, 2017 at 2:30 am

Another reason for you to come by and visit!

5. December 13, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Well it’s 20 degrees at 8 am . I’m still inside my blanket peeping through my window to get a ray of sunshine. 😂😂😂

6. December 13, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Currently 37C in Melbourne and I’d like to be in that pool! 😎

• December 13, 2017 at 9:30 pm

The hot weather has certainly arrived with a bang!!

7. December 13, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Warm here, but the wind has come up and our planned picnic dinner may have to be moved inside. 🙂

8. Rach Rob
    December 13, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Middle of the night here in NYC, cold and snowy!

• December 13, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Thanks for the update and that lovely image you’ve placed in my head! It’s so hot here I’d settle for some snow 🙂

9. December 14, 2017 at 3:29 am

We had over 15cms of snow on the weekend. Still very cold and icy. The odds of a white Christmas in the UK have been slashed. Enjoy your late Spring weather, Deb.

10. December 14, 2017 at 7:08 am

It’s 29 degrees F and hazy here in Utah. We need a good storm to break this inversion, but it’s not looking promising anytime soon. I enjoyed reading through the comments and seeing what everyone else is experiencing weather-wise.