It’s Wednesday again so let’s go Wordless.
It’s an amazing world we live in and here’s more proof if you doubted it!
Aren’t these spider webs amazing? Have you seen this before?
Wishing you an amazing day.
- A new family favourite: Chorizo Bolognese #WOYP
- Can I travel to the other side of the world for a month’s holiday with only carry-on luggage?
- Beating the winter blues at the beach #SundayStills
- Good Morning Sunshine #WordlessWednesday
- The Gift of Sunshine #WOTY
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
A tragic accident at age 17, resulting in a Bravery Award from the Queen, didn’t deter Debbie from travelling the world. A young retiree, after being made redundant from her 22 year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre, she now loves reading, blogging, riding her ebike and a good cup of tea! Also known as Granny Debs to her 4 grandchildren.
Copyright © 2021 debs-world.com – All rights reserved