Mundane Monday Challenge – to be or knot to be?

I like the sound of the Mundane Monday Challenge hosted by PhoTrabloggera challenge created to find beauty in almost everything. The challenge is simple : find beauty in everyday mundane things, capture the beauty and upload the photographs.

Here’s my first contribution for Mundane Monday – it’s a knot in the timber decking on my verandah. When I looked down at it quickly I first saw a heart shape and then another look and it was like a baby in the womb!  Both of which mean beauty to me and that’s all we have to do for this challenge – find beauty in those things that we usually don’t take  pictures of.

I present to you my knot!

Knot

What do you think it looks like?

PS. I’ve also added this photo to Lucile’s photo101rehab clinic

One thought on “Mundane Monday Challenge – to be or knot to be?

1. October 13, 2015 at 12:53 am

It’s a witchetty grub!! LOL 😉
    Love the title of your post Deb. And yes baby in the womb! I can see it!

Liked by 3 people

• October 13, 2015 at 7:01 am

Thanks Desley! I’m glad you liked my title, although I must admit it has been paraphrased from something quite famous so I’m not very original, LOL! 😉

Liked by 2 people

• October 14, 2015 at 5:28 am

Debbie, I have to agree with Desley!! I had the same thought of a baby!! What a gorgeous photo!

Liked by 2 people

• October 14, 2015 at 5:24 pm

Thank you. I love it too. The most mundane things can be beautiful in their own way can’t they? I love using my imagination 😊

2. October 13, 2015 at 2:50 pm

I see the baby too! Nice post.

3. October 13, 2015 at 5:52 pm

Yes, I also love the sound of it, that is why I named it Mundane Monday challenge . Glad you joined.
    This is a very interesting observation indeed. I can see the heart and the baby inside the heart. Good to see such interesting entries in MM challenge 🙂

Liked by 2 people

• October 13, 2015 at 5:56 pm

Glad you can see them too! Thanks for hosting as I love seeing such interesting and ‘mundane’ beauty given some airplay 🙂

Liked by 2 people

• October 13, 2015 at 6:21 pm

Thanks to you for joining and appreciating the true concept behind the challenge 🙂

Liked by 2 people

4. Sue
    October 19, 2015 at 6:51 pm

How good is that!

• October 20, 2015 at 7:50 am

It was a great find and I’m very happy with it! Thanks for stopping by 😊