Weekly photo challenge: Trio of icons

Sydney icons

I’m a bit late for this  week’s photo challenge…. but better late than never.  The theme is trio and asked for a photo of something that comes in threes. My photo shows three very Australian icons  – there’s the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, the just as iconic Opera House and a classic Australian gum tree.

I was there again in this very spot this morning, out on an early morning walk while in the big smoke for work and I suddenly remembered the trio photo challenge.  What’s better than a trio of icons I thought to myself?

Here’s something else that comes in threes – quite timely really!

My mathematically minded husband loves his new shirt

PS. I did consider submitting a photo of my three gorgeous daughters but went with the icons instead 🙂

One thought on “Weekly photo challenge: Trio of icons

1. November 27, 2015 at 9:47 pm

Wow getting all three together in one shot is spectacular! Where is that? At the Opera House? Love this Deb.

• November 27, 2015 at 9:50 pm

I was up at the top of the Botanic Gardens looking down over the harbour and got them all in frame together. I took it a while ago to be honest but I was there this morning and remembered taking the photo so decided to use it for the post. Glad you think it works! Thanks 🙂

• November 27, 2015 at 9:52 pm

Thanks for the info! I think it’s really clever and you’ve framed it perfectly. Love it Deb. I feel like I’ve missed a lot over the last few weeks. I’m looking forward to catching up with everyone’s posts over Christmas.

• November 27, 2015 at 9:57 pm

Thanks for your comment, it means a lot to me.
          I know what you mean, I’ve got a lot of catching up to do too. Hope the move is getting sorted for you.

• November 27, 2015 at 11:30 pm

My pleasure, it’s lovely. The move is frustrating. Tomorrow my contract is supposed to go unconditional but all signs are pointing to them not getting finance. Another 24 hours and we will know what’s happening… Thanks for thinking of me.

2. November 28, 2015 at 7:29 am

A lovely trio Deb.

• November 28, 2015 at 12:20 pm

Thanks Ruth, I liked adding a bit of Aussie flavour into the mix. 😊

3. November 28, 2015 at 10:21 am

I loved visiting Sydney when I visited it. Love this area of the city. Great icons for sure. Great post!