Weekly photo challenge: Seasons (of life)

If your life was a season, what season would you be?

Summer stormWhat a great theme for this week’s photo challenge!

I had some time to contemplate this question and came up with ‘summer with a hint of afternoon storm’. And this photo sums it up very nicely.

I took this photo late last year and love the way the storm is moving in over the grand old lady building in this country town. It was a humongous storm when it finally hit!

I asked a few others this interesting ‘life as a season’ question and their  answers were very insightful. Spring because new life and everyone likes Spring; summer because they live life outside; Autumn because of the crispness and colours; winter because it’s boring and cold.

I’ll stick with my summer with a touch of afternoon storm, I think anyone who knows me would understand what I’m getting at!!

What season would you be?

One thought on “Weekly photo challenge: Seasons (of life)

1. February 20, 2016 at 5:58 pm

Your creativity in approaching this topic is first-class!

• February 20, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Many thanks! I like thinking about these things and coming up with something a bit different!

2. February 20, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Nice one Deb. Great shot and I agree with you about the afternoon storm. Something I miss from Brissie. X

• February 20, 2016 at 7:09 pm

I’m there now and it’s much more humid here than at home. Thanks.

• February 23, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Oh Deb, so unbelievably hot and dry in Melbourne today. Like walking into an oven. I wouldn’t mind just a little bit of humidity right now 🙂

• February 23, 2016 at 8:22 pm

I heard that it was hot down there! Stay cool.
          It’s been ok up here, hot & humid but with a nice breeze at times which cools it down a bit.

• February 23, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Yes everyone complains about the heat in Brisbane but we rarely get above 36. I’ve had a few days 40 and above already!

3. February 23, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Stunning photo and I love your interpretation of the prompt. You’ve got me thinking which season I would be. Thanks 🙂

4. December 15, 2016 at 4:54 pm