iPhriday – Awesomeness

It’s Phriday – that’s awesome!

awesome

I love Fridays and having an afternoon cup of tea in my favourite mug is an awesome way to start the weekend.  Relax, unwind, breathe……

It doesn’t hurt to remind ourselves just how awesome we are either!

iPhriday is where we get to share a photo taken with a mobile phone. Thanks to Lisa at Graydaysandcoffee for starting this Friday obsession.You can see my previous iPhriday posts by clicking this link – iPhriday posts.

So to all my awesome phriends out there – thanks for being around!

Enjoy your weekend!

One thought on “iPhriday – Awesomeness

1. May 20, 2016 at 5:39 pm

Love your mug, it made me smile! Hope you enjoy your cuppa and have an awesome weekend Deb. xo

2. May 20, 2016 at 5:48 pm

I love your awesome mug! Have a great weekend, wherever you are in the world!

• May 20, 2016 at 10:21 pm

Thanks!! Hope you have a good one too from the land down under!

3. May 21, 2016 at 8:31 am

But I think it is …. 🙂

4. May 21, 2016 at 5:36 pm

I love Fridays too as its one of the days that I don’t go to work!! Awesome is a great word! As I write this I am sitting in my car just about to do the local parkrun. All the volunteers are busying themselves getting the course ready. They are all awesome😀 – I think it is probably 90% ‘your fault’ that you are awesome though, with some credit to your parents and your family!!😀😀

5. estelea
    May 26, 2016 at 10:38 am

Ahh I adore this one! I need it 😀
    THanks for pointing at this challenge I didn’t know, will definitely join 😉 Have a lovely day, cheers!

• May 26, 2016 at 10:42 am

That’s great to hear you’ll join in. It’s so easy to take good photos with phones these days isn’t it?

• estelea
        May 26, 2016 at 10:52 am

Oh yes! Plus so convenient! I always have both, the Iphone are so much more discreet, it really helps sometimes .. Have a lovely day dear 🙂 (btw, I went to a yoga class at 7, you ve been inspiring me with your super early gym classes, thx!)