Wordless Wednesday: Hobbit Holes at Hobbiton

Wordless Wednesday

Look at these tiny Hobbit holes in The Shire!

Our visit to the Hobbiton movie set at Matamata on New Zealand’s North Island, was a lot of fun! I look forward to sharing more about our tour shortly.

But for now….Did you know 40% of visitors have never read the books or seen the Lord of the Rings or Hobbit movies? I find that figure staggering!!

Are you a fan?

Enjoy your Wednesday wherever you are in the world.

I love it when people leave me a comment, so feel free to do so!

Debbie 🙂

You can also find Deb’s World in these places:

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: Hobbit Holes at Hobbiton

1. November 22, 2017 at 10:19 am

how adorable – read them a long time ago in high school

• November 23, 2017 at 7:13 pm

It was so much fun and they were such cute buildings. It’s very much in line with the movies and has been very skilfully done.

2. November 22, 2017 at 9:29 pm

Love LOTR. Did not read the books but have watched the movies over and over.
    Would love to visit this place someday!
    Looking forward to reading about your experiences 🙂

• November 23, 2017 at 7:11 pm

It’s an amazing place to visit and you can just see the movie unfold before your eyes. Hope you can get there one day!!

3. November 24, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Oh yes, I’m a big fan of the movies. Would love to visit one day. Great shot.

4. November 29, 2017 at 8:42 am

I’m Jealous! Fan of both the books and the films!

• November 29, 2017 at 8:59 am

Thanks, I’m a fan too. Such a great place to see, I’m so pleased we managed to get there while in New Zealand. I’ll be writing a more informative post about it when I can find the time 😊

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )