Wordless Wednesday: guess who?

No Debbie smiles today

Wordless Wednesday 14/3/2018

You can also find Deb’s World here:

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday: guess who?

1. leannelc
    March 14, 2018 at 2:57 pm

I have no idea??? If it’s you, you’re missing your trademark smile 😀 xx

Liked by 2 people

• March 14, 2018 at 3:51 pm

Yes it’s ME!! I know my smile is well and truly missing in action but I just love the pic which I found just recently.

2. March 14, 2018 at 5:03 pm

Where’s Smiley gone?

Liked by 2 people

3. March 14, 2018 at 10:36 pm

Something interesting has caught your eye and you want to go to it NOT stand there getting your photo taken 🙂 Cute 🙂

Liked by 2 people

• March 14, 2018 at 10:40 pm

Yes I agree Suz, it’s not a very happy pose and I wonder what I’m looking at? But there’s something I like about the photo, a certain woebegone look and yes I’m definitely cute 😊 thanks for joining in!

4. Retirement Reflections
    March 15, 2018 at 2:18 am

Gorgeous photo! You are so adorable. And that teddy bear….very touching!

Liked by 2 people

• March 15, 2018 at 2:55 pm

Thanks Donna 😊 I love the whole look, my stance, the teddy bear – just so cute!!

5. March 15, 2018 at 2:39 am

You were on a sidewalk. I wonder if you were in a fenced yard and looking at something on the other side, sad because you couldn’t go there. I love looking at old photos. My favourite thing to do.

Liked by 2 people

• March 15, 2018 at 2:56 pm

Thanks, I feel the same way about old photos. They tell such stories that we may never know. I like making up stories to go with them sometimes. Such fun, and I do like your suggestions as to what was happening. 😊

6. March 15, 2018 at 8:28 am

Your baby sister was getting some attention and you still weren’t used to it. That’s my guess 😂😂

Liked by 2 people

• March 15, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Maybe 😊 it’s a real doleful look beautifully captured by the unknown photographer

7. March 22, 2018 at 11:55 am

What an adorably sad picture. Makes me want to frown and stick out my lower lip (my go to when I was young.)

• March 23, 2018 at 11:16 am

I’m feeling like that right about now for some reason. 😊 I know I look as but I’m sure it wasn’t anything too major and thankfully I have since learnt how to smile 😊