It’s time for another Taking Stock post for Denyse’s #Lifethisweek
Taking Stock #4
The idea of these posts, for me anyway, is to write a response without giving it too much thought, usually the first thing that pops into my head.
- Making: The best of things
- Cooking: Salmon for dinner
- Drinking: Tea, always weak, black tea
- Reading: Big Girls Don’t Cry by Joanne Tracy ( a fabulous author who is also a friend)
- Wanting: To make plans for Christmas
- Looking: At all the children’s picture books
- Playing: At being a Children’s Picture Book author
- Wishing: For a Covid free world
- Wasting: Time
- Enjoying: Spring blossoms
- Waiting: For my knee to recover properly
- Liking: Sitting in the spring sunshine
- Wondering: What will we do for Christmas this year
- Loving: My youngest daughter sent me a lovely quote she’d read that made her think of me – my eyes may have leaked a bit! Granny is the sun, smiling and beaming, golden and gleaming, gentle and bright, warm yellow light (Thunderstorm Dancing by Katrina Germein)
- Hoping: The numbers keep going down
- Marvelling: At how my granddaughter is nearly 2
- Needing: A massage
- Smelling: Beautiful handmade soaps
- Wearing: Less layers than a month ago
- Following: @COVID_Australia on Twitter – great up to date information on the numbers
- Noticing: The season has changed 🙂
- Knowing: Magnolia flowers are magnificent
- Thinking: Life is better when you jump
- Feeling: Pretty good – thanks for asking!
- Bookmarking: My place in my book with a bookmark
- Opening: My eyes each morning
- Smiling: At my grandchildren through the screen 🙂
What about you?
What are you taking stock of?
How would you answer these prompts?
I always enjoy these posts! Any thoughts to add?
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.