A treat while out with my daughter and granddaughter recently. I can assure you it was delicious!
What’s the saying – life is short, take that trip, buy those shoes, eat the cake….
Happy Wednesday 🙂
Hoping all is well with you.
Photo taken on my phone in June 2021 in Canberra NSW
- Inside decor of a special house – #SundayStills
- What’s on your Bookshelf #3 -Library books
- Anyone for a spoonful of turmeric tea? #WordlessWednesday
- A yellow swing and a tree #PastSquare!
- Why I turned off screen time notifications #lifethisweek
You can also find Deb’s World in lots of other places – stay in touch by clicking any of the buttons below.
A tragic accident at age 17, resulting in a Bravery Award from the Queen, didn’t deter Debbie from travelling the world. A young retiree, after being made redundant from her 22 year career managing education programs in a men’s correctional centre, she now loves reading, blogging, riding her ebike and a good cup of tea! Also known as Granny Debs to her 4 grandchildren.
Copyright © 2021 debs-world.com – All rights reserved