iPhriday – away from home

It’s Phriday and time for a photo or two from my phone.

I have been away from home for the past week, looking after our youngest daughter. It’s been a delightful break from the real world. I don’t know about you, but for me February has been quite frantic and fraught.

We went to a nearby beach on one our outings, for a restorative relax, and we both felt much better for it. I love visiting the beach whenever I have the chance, as I live inland amongst the hills and mountains.

I have enjoyed finding surprises in suburbia during my week away  – here’s a link to my recent post in case you missed it.

Stepping out – surprise finds in suburbia

I’m joining Lisa from GrayDaysandCoffee, for iPhriday where we get to share photos taken with a mobile phone, on a Friday. Everybody is welcome to join in.

You can see my previous iPhriday posts by clicking this link – iPhriday posts.

Enjoy your weekend!

ps: I have a new iphone6 now!!

One thought on “iPhriday – away from home

1. February 26, 2016 at 9:28 pm

Lovely photos on the beach, Debbie. You look so relaxed. Enjoy your weekend. 🙂

• February 27, 2016 at 7:24 am

It was really lovely to spend time together Miriam and yes I was feeling relaxed!! I do miss having her close by but make the most of every opportunity I get.

• February 27, 2016 at 8:14 am

I’m sure you do Debbie. I can remember feeling the same thing every time I used to go home to visit mum on weekends.

2. February 26, 2016 at 10:04 pm

Fabulous Deb, it looks like a marvellously relaxing day. Do you love your new iPhone?

• February 27, 2016 at 7:22 am

I am getting used to my new phone and it is pretty groovy!! My daughter and I had a lovely week together, it was sad saying goodbye.

• February 28, 2016 at 11:11 am

I’ll bet it was. Glad to hear your enjoying your phone. I have a 6s and love it. But I might go for the plus next time.

3. February 27, 2016 at 5:14 am

You and your lovely girl have the same smile! I can’t believe how fast February has gone!

• February 27, 2016 at 7:07 am

Thanks Lisa, my daughters call that the ‘Debbie smile’. 😀 it’s certainly been an interesting month!

4. February 28, 2016 at 1:06 am

Deb, that jetty looks awfully like the jetty at Redcliffe….

• February 28, 2016 at 7:44 am

Gold star to you! Spot on ☀️

• February 28, 2016 at 2:07 pm

Well, Redcliffe is where my home is in Aus, and when I saw that photo in the Reader as I was browsing throw my heart leapt!

• February 29, 2016 at 6:52 pm

That’s nice to hear! Glad I was able to make an impact on your day 🙂 It’s a lovely spot and my daughter lives and works in the area so when I go to visit her I always try to get there.

5. February 28, 2016 at 7:56 pm

What is it with a busy February? Same here. Hoping for a steadier paced March.