Through the trees

Looking through the trees – Day 3 of Seven Day Nature Challenge

through the trees

This is my third entry in the Seven Days of Nature challenge – my first entry is also a solitary image but completely different to this photo, whereas my second day photo is a bit similar.  What can I say, I like mornings! Do you or are you more a night owl sort of person?

Thanks again to Desleyjane  and Una Vista di San Fermo for nominating me to post a nature photo each day for seven days.  They are both very accomplished bloggers and take some amazing photos, so I appreciate their kind words about my blog and for asking me to join in.  Anyone is welcome to join this challenge just post a nature photo each day for seven days!

Seven days of nature 3/7

As it’s also Friday I’ll post this as my iPhriday shot where we share a photo taken on our phones sometime during the week. It’s always interesting to see what others share. You can see my previous iPhriday posts by clicking this link – iPhriday posts

Have a great weekend!

One thought on “Through the trees

1. April 8, 2016 at 9:25 pm

Gorgeous colors through the trees Debbie, enjoy the weekend.

2. April 9, 2016 at 8:04 am

I love early mornings too, there’s so much promise in the quiet and peace of a still early morning. Your photos are beautiful.

• April 9, 2016 at 8:11 am

I’m glad someone else likes early mornings too!! It’s the best part of the day especially when it looks like this. Thanks for stopping by Christina and for your lovely comment. Have a great weekend 😊

3. April 9, 2016 at 10:30 am

I love early mornings but don’t always get out into them. When I do get outside or stand and watch the changing morning light I understand why people love the mornings. However I confess I find it hard to get up out of bed in winter. Louise

• April 9, 2016 at 11:15 am

Thanks for replying Louise. I am often not in the mood to get out early but when I do I’m always glad that I made the effort. Winter is so hard I agree! Nice to have you pop by. 😊

• April 9, 2016 at 11:39 am

I checked out you blog a few weeks ago and read quite a few pages but didn’t write any comments. we have a bit in common and I will be revisiting to comment soon. I had to laugh at your Hummingbird on Speed label. I work with one of those but I refer to her as a Human Dynamo.
        Yes anyway – I love books, am trying to get back into running and keeping fit, worked in the community sector in Melbourne, have two beautiful daughters though not married and a husband who is lately saying ” the year I touched my toes followed by the year I sat on my arse blogging about it.” Gotta go he just came back home.

• April 9, 2016 at 11:47 am

Looking forward to reading more of your blog too. We do seem to have some common interests! Thanks for leaving a comment this visit, I’m glad you did.

4. April 9, 2016 at 5:28 pm