Moon rise on Good Friday

Moon rise on Good Friday

Moon rise on Good Friday

Moon rise

As the sun sets on another glorious autumn day,

the moon starts to rise over Tumbarumba.

Through the changing colours of the leaves,

the almost full moon slowly rises higher into the sky.

The sky changes colour and slowly gives way to darkness.

Enjoy your Easter break wherever you are in the world.

Deb xx

PS. This just happens to be my 1000th published post on my blog and what better way to celebrate than with a gorgeous moon rise 🙂

Yay! I've reached 1000 posts

Yay! I’ve reached 1000 posts

You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s stay in touch!

TwitterInstagramPinterestStumbleUponG+Facebook and Flipboard

Contact me

One thought on “Moon rise on Good Friday

1. March 30, 2018 at 10:26 pm

The mood of the poem is quite settling me. 💙

2. Retirement Reflections
    March 31, 2018 at 3:31 am

Congratulations on your 1000th post, Debbie!! That is definitely worth celebrating! I have been blogging for 2 years and 3 months and have just published my 181st post. I can’t imagine ever reaching 1000…then again, there was a time when I couldn’t imagine reaching 100! Well done!!

• March 31, 2018 at 9:20 am

Well done Donna! I can’t quite believe it’s that many but the stats tell me it is! I enjoy it so much. ❤️

3. March 31, 2018 at 3:52 am

Well done 1000 posts, and fab photo and poem 💜💜

4. March 31, 2018 at 8:26 am

Wow to this photo and to 1000 post Debbie! If you are having these beautiful autumn shades then surely we should be having some hints of green? Still white hear so i will enjoy your lovely change of colours instead.

• March 31, 2018 at 9:17 am

Really still snow around?? I love autumn weather here and I’m sure I’ll be posting more colourful shots before the end of it! Thanks Sue, I’m so fortunate to have found this blogging community and I enjoy it so much. X

• March 31, 2018 at 11:34 am

Yes we often have snow off and on through May but this is still solid winter and that is unusual. Like you I love the blogging world and friends made. Hugs across the miles.

5. March 31, 2018 at 9:07 am

Congrats on your 1000th post! I have no idea how many I’ve made, but I’m pretty sure it’s well south of your number. Funny, after all the Easters that have occurred in my 62 years, I just learned that the date is determined by the first full moon after the Vernal Equinox. Who knew (obviously not me 🙂 )?

• March 31, 2018 at 9:16 am

I must admit I knew it had something to do with the moon but wasn’t exactly sure. Thanks for the congrats I’m really pleased to have had so much fun blogging all these years.

6. March 31, 2018 at 9:09 am

Nice shot Deb. Do we get a prize for being the first five through the door?

7. Amy
    April 1, 2018 at 1:38 am

Beautiful. I always struggle wrapping my mind around that your seasons are the opposite of ours in the states. Happy Easter!

Liked by 2 people

8. April 1, 2018 at 5:14 pm

Beautiful Deb. I hope you have had a lovely Easter weekend xx

Liked by 2 people

9. Grammy Dee | Grammy's Grid
    April 15, 2018 at 9:01 pm

WOW – 1,000 posts!!! Congrats! Shared x 4 ♥

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w