Feeling triumphant!

Photography 101 has been a great month-long challenge. I am triumphant that I have lasted the distance and managed to complete each daily challenge.  As I said in yesterday’s post I feel I have learnt new things and from now on will think much more before I go to take a photo. It’s been quite a demanding month and I’ve certainly been consumed by it all but despite that I really don’t want it to end in some ways!

I’ve met some lovely, clever people and enjoyed sharing my photos and stories with others.  Well done to all involved and thanks WordPress for all their efforts in keeping us involved and intrigued.

Here I am with my chooks from my Double post…we’re celebrating the end of Photography 101 together!

Hanging with my chookies!

Hanging with my chookies!

I don’t think I’ve managed the contrast part of today’s task too well but I’m happy with my Opera House shot which I’ve had a great play around with, using some editing tools that I don’t usually use.  I like the result, do you?

I did manage to run up these steps so am triumphant about that as well!!

IMG_5860-1.JPG

Sydney Opera House – I ran up these steps!

Just in case you didn’t get it from my post, today’s final task:

Photography 101: Triumph

Today, let’s bump up the contrast for a bold take on triumph.

One thought on “Feeling triumphant!

1. November 28, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Love these…somewhere I have almost the exact photos of those steps 🙂

ps and nice to see the chooks again (and I realised just now it was the spellcheck on my mac which deleted the ‘h’ I just had to add it back again…

• November 28, 2014 at 10:47 pm

Ha! It’s obviously an aussie thing with the chooks, not to mention the Opera House steps! I thought that the spell checker might have been the culprit.

• November 28, 2014 at 10:53 pm

I have a whole hard drive full of aussie memories…and the spell chooker is sooo annoying 😉

2. November 29, 2014 at 12:41 am

Love love love the bight yellow. Very nice. If you like, we can straighten the image a tad, but it’s cool like this too. 🙂
    Susan

• November 29, 2014 at 10:06 pm

Thanks for commenting! I too like the yellow and the fact that it’s a bit crooked gives it a quirky air. I take your point that it could be straightened though and appreciate your suggestion. 🙂

3. November 29, 2014 at 1:11 am

Nice! And, that is a lot of steps to run up!

• November 29, 2014 at 10:07 pm

Thanks, it was early in the morning so I was full of energy!

4. November 29, 2014 at 7:24 pm

Hah those chooks are so small so deceiving and immortalised now to many lol