iPhriday – road trip

We’re on a road trip for the weekend!  We’re off to Melbourne with the newlyweds to collect the official wedding photos – it just so happens that the photographers are my highly talented sister and her husband and it’s my birthday weekend so I’m expecting to be spoilt! Bring it on 🙂

Here’s a pic of the newlyweds…..they got married just over a month ago.  I wrote a post all about it…Wedding of the Year.

image image

Lisa from GrayDaysandCoffee recently started iPhriday where she shares photos taken with her mobile phone, on a Friday, rather than using all her usual fancy photography gear.  I decided to join in too!

I always use my iPhone for my photos and  I like the idea of posting a photo every Friday and seeing what others are sharing too. If you feel like joining in then please do!

The weekend is here again and it’s a very special one for ME!!!!!

One thought on “iPhriday – road trip

1. December 11, 2015 at 4:54 pm

I hope you have lots of fun with those two cuties!

• December 11, 2015 at 4:55 pm

I’m sure I will! Thanks 😊

2. December 11, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Have a fabulous time! Hope you get spoilt rotten!

• December 11, 2015 at 8:30 pm

Thanks Susie!! Even though I’m turning a year older than I was before I’m quite happy to celebrate. 😊

3. December 11, 2015 at 8:25 pm

Have a great weekend Debbie and Happy Birthday. Enjoy!

4. December 12, 2015 at 1:05 am

I LOVE road trips! Have fun! And what a nice family thing to do. Phone photos are often as good or better than the stuff I do with the fancy equipment!

• December 12, 2015 at 7:36 am

Thanks Dawn. It’s sure to be a lovely family weekend.

5. December 12, 2015 at 7:59 am

Have a fabulous trip and an amazing birthday Deb!!! 😘

6. December 12, 2015 at 9:10 am

Happy Birthday Deb, I know you will have a good celebration, enjoy the weekend. Nice casual pic of the newlyweds, they look relaxed and lovely. Looking forward to seeing some of the official wedding photos soon.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )