iPhriday – road trip

We’re on a road trip for the weekend!  We’re off to Melbourne with the newlyweds to collect the official wedding photos – it just so happens that the photographers are my highly talented sister and her husband and it’s my birthday weekend so I’m expecting to be spoilt! Bring it on 🙂

Here’s a pic of the newlyweds…..they got married just over a month ago.  I wrote a post all about it…Wedding of the Year.

image image

Lisa from GrayDaysandCoffee recently started iPhriday where she shares photos taken with her mobile phone, on a Friday, rather than using all her usual fancy photography gear.  I decided to join in too!

I always use my iPhone for my photos and  I like the idea of posting a photo every Friday and seeing what others are sharing too. If you feel like joining in then please do!

The weekend is here again and it’s a very special one for ME!!!!!

One thought on “iPhriday – road trip

1. December 11, 2015 at 4:54 pm

I hope you have lots of fun with those two cuties!

• December 11, 2015 at 4:55 pm

I’m sure I will! Thanks 😊

2. December 11, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Have a fabulous time! Hope you get spoilt rotten!

• December 11, 2015 at 8:30 pm

Thanks Susie!! Even though I’m turning a year older than I was before I’m quite happy to celebrate. 😊

3. December 11, 2015 at 8:25 pm

Have a great weekend Debbie and Happy Birthday. Enjoy!

4. December 12, 2015 at 1:05 am

I LOVE road trips! Have fun! And what a nice family thing to do. Phone photos are often as good or better than the stuff I do with the fancy equipment!

• December 12, 2015 at 7:36 am

Thanks Dawn. It’s sure to be a lovely family weekend.

5. December 12, 2015 at 7:59 am

Have a fabulous trip and an amazing birthday Deb!!! 😘

6. December 12, 2015 at 9:10 am

Happy Birthday Deb, I know you will have a good celebration, enjoy the weekend. Nice casual pic of the newlyweds, they look relaxed and lovely. Looking forward to seeing some of the official wedding photos soon.