Mundane Monday Challenge – 2 favourites

Two of my favourite things are reading and drinking tea and here they both are!

lazy

I like the simple crispness of this photo. It’s an otherwise very ordinary photo but it appeals to me!

Mundane Monday Challenge is hosted by PhoTrablogger on a Monday (funny that!).  There are always interesting links to other Mundane Monday posts to have a look at at his weekly post.

It’s…a challenge created to find beauty in almost everything.

The challenge is simple : find beauty in everyday mundane things, capture the beauty and upload the photographs.

Hope your Mundane Monday has been kind to you.

PS. I’ve just updated my ‘Bookspage where I list everything I read during the year.  I’ve broken it into books I read in 2014/15 and started a new page for 2016.  Do you record these sorts of things too?

One thought on “Mundane Monday Challenge – 2 favourites

1. January 4, 2016 at 1:30 pm

I don’t record them, but I think I would feel happy if, at the end of the year I saw a list of my reading. Sub in coffee, and we’re soul sistas. 🙂

• January 4, 2016 at 1:32 pm

I like seeing the record of what I’ve read at the end of the year donut works for me. I think I’m one of only a few that don’t drink coffee at all. 😊

• January 4, 2016 at 1:34 pm

My hubby doesn’t either…he’s a diet soda guy. I do like tea as well, though. My friend Mel got me “Downton Abbey Christmas Tea” for Christmas. It’s yummy!

• January 4, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Sounds very English! It’s amazing all the different varieties that are now available.

2. January 4, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Great Post.

3. January 4, 2016 at 7:59 pm

I do. I have a page with some of the books that I have read but I confess to being lazy and not keeping it updated. – https://aipetcher.wordpress.com/reading/

• January 4, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Thanks for the reply and the link Andrew. I like how you’ve got the covers of the books displayed. Are they just from the the internet somewhere? It is hard work keeping up to date but worth it when I have time to do it – like now as I’m on holidays 🙂
      I also note you use Blurb to make travel books. My husband and i do the same thing after each trip away and it’s a great record.

• January 4, 2016 at 8:28 pm

I just scan the book cover and then insert the picture.
        The photo journals are a great way of recording holidays, so much better than a photo album.

4. January 6, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Hey Debbie, I dont know why, but I couldnt see the pictures in the post. I tried refreshing it, but still no.
    Updating the book list is fun. Well I don’t record it. Im lazy to do that 😀

• January 6, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Thanks for that. I have edited it so can I ask you to check it again and let me know if the pic has appeared?