Mundane Monday Challenge – patterns in the rocks

patterns

Rock pools!

I love the the patterns in this rock shelf at low tide, caused by weathering over the years.  It was amazing to see the shapes and patterns.

Mundane Monday Challenge is hosted by PhoTrablogger on a Monday.  There are always interesting links to other Mundane Monday posts to have a look at in his weekly post.

It’s…a challenge created to find beauty in everyday mundane things…capture the beauty and upload the photographs.

Hope your Mundane Monday has been kind to you.

One thought on “Mundane Monday Challenge – patterns in the rocks

1. February 1, 2016 at 6:00 pm

Lovely shot. We’ve spent many hours as a family exploring rock pools.

• February 1, 2016 at 6:23 pm

It was really nice seeing all the detail in the rocks. Nature is so amazing.

2. February 1, 2016 at 9:56 pm

Fab. I love the details in the rocks. And it’s so much fun exploring at the beach!

3. February 2, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Low tide reveals many of the nature’s secrets! You have found out some cool patterns. Nice entry for MMC

• February 2, 2016 at 5:28 pm

Thank you once again for your positive comment. You always make supportive comments which makes it such a pleasure to be involved in this weekly challenge. I really appreciate the support you give everyone who joins in mundane Monday.

• February 2, 2016 at 10:53 pm

Thank you for supporting me by being a regular contributor. So through comments only i can give my support back 🙂